Join our server on Discord

(Zero & Maero Product) Beauties and the Beast
"Too true...Are you hungry? It has been an...eventful day, my lady," One A sighed, before putting a small smile on his face.

-------------------

The two would fall asleep again, and it would seem like hours before Sammy would awaken. When he did, he would find it was because Two B was gone from the bed, and standing by it, with a large plate of food in his hands. "Sammy, wake up," he called out to the slave. "You need to wake up. You can't spend all day in bed with me. Tempting as it maybe."
There is no such thing as a being of pure evil or pure good. We are all created with an equal chance of good or of evil.
She thought for a second before realizing how hungry she really was and smiled. "Sure, lets get some food." She said, turning around to follow him to where they would eat.

-----------

Sammy groaned softly and looked up at Two B. The food instantly made his stomach growl, and the reason he woke up was probably because of the smell more than the absence of warmth from Two B. He sat up timidly, using the covers to cover himself, obviously naked underneath, and looked at the food in the plate. He didnt say anything through it all, remaining silent and timid.
[Image: Funny_by_Mimmuski.gif]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Two B cocked his head in confusion. "Is this not good, Sammy? Do you want something else? We have a wide range of food, I can make anything you want." The look of concern and confusion changed though as a perverted grin came to his lips, tugging at them. "Or...Do you want something else?" he asked, eyeing Sammy's crotch.

-----------------

One A led Samantha to the garden (promising her that the more dangerous plants were on the other side of the garden. He then began to pluck the local fruits, showing her ones she had never seen before, and showing her how best to eat them, how they look when ripe, and other info. "This castle has been my home for so long. I have picked up many hobbies for my time here," he said, chewing on an apple. "Perhaps later you can see my art collection?"
There is no such thing as a being of pure evil or pure good. We are all created with an equal chance of good or of evil.
Sammy shrank away at the last comment. "I-Its f-fine...I will eat." He said very softly. It hurt for him to move, and he was actually surprised that the pain had not affected him during the earlier fucking. He had enjoyed it that much. But now, no distractions, this pain in his body left him hardly able to stand and incapable of running or fighting, both literally and metaphorically. He reached out to take something small, or at least a small piece of something larger, and brought it to his mouth to taste.

------------

Samantha enjoyed herself and her stroll through the Garden, careful to stay by One A this time, and enjoyed the little lessen along with her sweet lunch. "Wow, I bet it must be extensive." She said. "How long have you been around do you think? Even before the Saxons over took the Angelo? Further even than that?"
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
??????
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
"How long, my dear? I am not too sure. I don't even know how I got here. But if I had to guess, yes. Before all of that. Before the Saxon. Before the Angelo. Before Hunter and Grace..." One A was silent, looking to the distant sun as he thought. "...I wish I knew."

-------------

All of the food was well made, matching, or maybe even surpassing the food in the palace, Sammy would find. As for Two B, he ate as well, though like his slave he only took small chunks here and there. "Good?"
Sammy felt his eyes water at the taste of the food and had to hold himself back from just ravenously jumping onto the plate. "This...this is so good..." He almost moaned as he reached for another piece, and then another, almost taking handfuls. If Two B took the food away or denied it to him, he would be close to actual crying from it. The sexual pleasures he had been force fed had left him completely exhausted and starved, and whats more, he still didnt like the taste of cum, which was all he had tasted for almost days. He would eat until his stomach rounded a little, if possible.

------------

Samantha suddenly felt bad about asking and decided to change the subject. "So...what else is there to see around here?" She asked cheerfully. "I have seen the library, is there anywhere else that is special?"
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Two B stopped eating, allowing the boy to eat until it was all gone. He smiled at the boy's compliment and proudly explained he made it himself. "A few thousands of years alone and you find something to entertain yourself. Learning to cook was one of the first things I learned," he explained, not realizing what he was saying at first.

------------------

"Huh? Oh! There's the gallery! I did some painting a few decades ago." One A smiled, the feeling of loss leaving as he looked Samantha over. "I'd love to paint a portrait of you, Samantha, my love."
Sammy simply nodded, to full of food to do much else. He rubbed his full stomach and laid back down in the soft bed. The maintenance of slaves involved many things, training, proper feeding and grooming, and exercise. Sammy was being trained, had been fed, and given plenty of 'exercise', but not really any grooming. His long, blond hair was a tangled, somewhat crusted mess, and he was covered in tried sweat and cum from all the previous fuckings and the one he had received earlier today. He needed a bath, and to have his hair combed, and then to be dressed in something suiting, which, if Two B felt like it, would be nothing at all.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
After Sammy was full of food and allowed to rest for a moment with it, Two B made a suggestion. "I mean no offense, love, but you look rather...crusty. May I suggest a bath?" Before he moved forward to pick up the boy, bridal style. If he did, he would sneak a kiss and lick his lips. "You're so beautiful," he complimented.