Join our server on Discord

(Zero & Maero Product) Beauties and the Beast
"Huh? Oh, sure." One A didn't even compliment her glorious rack or ass as the two walked back to their room. Once there, he looked away to allow her to change. "And are you familiar with the characters, Silva and Alex?" He asked, as he looked at the wall.

------------------

Sammy would suddenly feel himself being turned over, and his ass being touched. "So big...so soft...You have a perfect ass, honey," Two B whispered, before pinching it to tease 'Silvia.' He would then push in a finger, moving it around to feel the inside of Sammy' behind, before the slave would feel a strong, hard tower of flesh rubbing against his hole.
There is no such thing as a being of pure evil or pure good. We are all created with an equal chance of good or of evil.
"Im, not really." She said as she got dressed, slipping into the white lingerie that was in her closet, and then into a white and yellow dress. "I know about the ancient defeated kingdom of the Angelo, and about Grace and Hunter, and a little about the drama that took place concerning the controversial slave queen of the Saxons."

--------------

The young former prince did not resist, and moaned softly as his ass was stroked, squeezed, pinched and felt up. He cried out softly, arching just a little, when he felt the finger pushed into him, gasping and moaning as it wiggled inside. He then felt it withdraw and also felt Two B's hard cock rubbing against him. "P-Please...be gentle." the slave whispered, closing his eyes and bracing for the cock to be thrust all the way in. He wasnt lubed, but he was used to the dry fucking by now, since the clones in the training never lubed him unless he was lucky enough to have sucked off that particular clone ahead of time.
[Image: Funny_by_Mimmuski.gif]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
((Just to be safe, the events of Unforeseen Stay...Are they just a legend here? As in, Alex and Silvia are legends too?))

---------------

"I'm always gentle for you, my love," Two B whispered, before the tentacle connecting to his beast began to pump something into him. Suddenly his dick was squirting out more pre than normal, which would help lube the asshole and would make the whole experience better as the cock was slowly pushed in, deeper and deeper.
There is no such thing as a being of pure evil or pure good. We are all created with an equal chance of good or of evil.
(The unforeseen Stay was a parallel, a sort of dimensional anomaly. Only powerful wizards and beings separate from standard realty would know about it. When they escaped it, it ceased to exist and thus never happened, so even Grace and Hunter wouldnt remember it. Axle may later have found a way to find out about it, if he became powerful enough)

Sammy wasnt used to this. The hard, constant fucking had been his only experience, and now this. The lube was great, warm on his ass and plentiful, unlike the saliva that had been his only comforter before. The slow entrance gave him time to get used to the cock as it penetrated him, and there was literally no pain at all. Not even a little, which left Sammy gasping and moaning, clenching the sheets in sheer, soft pleasure.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
((So Alex and Silvia have not existed in this world? They're only stories of fiction?))

Sammy would feel Two B's hand hold one of his and he would then feel the pushes and pulls going faster and harder. Two B moaned and whispered more 'I love you's as they made love, his cock fucking the girly ass without any sort of control.
(If at all. The Beast might know about them if he is a creature that exists in multiple space, so that even though this reality reverted, he would still remember it happening. Hell, he might be part of the monster that existed underneath the tavern)
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
"I see...Samantha, did your father, or anyone, ever tell you about me? I don't mean stuff like, 'a horrid beast' or 'a smell that resembled a pile of corpses.' I mean where I came from. My origins," One A sighed. "How this Beast came to life..."
"No." she said simply, finishing up with her dress. "In fact, when you kidnapped my father was the first time I ever heard of you. Me and Samuel came here expecting to find some kind of dragon or lich, maybe even an elemental."

-------------

Sammy moaned and panted with passion, lifting his ass higher into the air to give Two B more freedom. He came twice in the first few minutes, arching has back and moaning loudly both times. He pushed back against Two B's thrusts, his cock hard and dripping cum and precum as the fucking continued. The I love yous, the gentle touch, the passion, it was all something he hadnt had before and he liked it much better than the gang rape he had been exposed to.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
"...I knew Grace and Hunter. I knew Alexander. I knew them all. Somehow," One A began, turning to look at her finally. "I saw Grace and Hunter making love for the first time. Not just sex, but real love. I saw Hunter changing. I saw Alexander dying. I saw it all...."
Samantha seemed taken aback by this. "Somehow? How do you know all of that somehow? That was...that was almost four hundred years ago! They...they are my ancestors, ancient, almost mythical beings of power and beauty. How do you know this?"
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)