Join our server on Discord

(Zero & Maero Product) Beauties and the Beast
"NO! I want you, but I don't want YOU. I want him too! I want both of you, or the man before dies! Both of you must stay with me forever, and share my home, or I will promise nothing but death. For you and him and the man before..." Samuel's own voice replied.
There is no such thing as a being of pure evil or pure good. We are all created with an equal chance of good or of evil.
Samuel kept struggling and Samantha was struggling to hold back tears and panic. "I-I dont understand." she said softly, trying her best to stay calm. "Please, let my brother and father go! Please take me instead!" "No!" Samuel roared, struggling twice as hard now. "I wont let you take her or me! You...You monster! I'll kill you first!"
[Image: Funny_by_Mimmuski.gif]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
"No! I want both of you! You, and this rebellious child!" More tentacles appeared and wrapped around Samuel's body. More of them appeared and shot at Samantha, restraining her as well, hopefully. Another skull appeared and slithered in front of the boy. "Either agree, or I shall snap her spine like a twig, little girl."
There is no such thing as a being of pure evil or pure good. We are all created with an equal chance of good or of evil.
Samantha cried out as she was suddenly wrapped in the tentacles, struggling weakly as they coiled around her body. "No! Samantha!" Samuel cried out. "Fine!" HE said through gritted teeth. "I submit! I will be your slave! Just dont hurt her!"
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
"And you. Female known as Samantha. Do you submit? Will you live with me, share my home as your own, and be with me until the end?" Her own voice asked, as the tentacles holding Samuel relaxed a bit.
She weeped softly, knowing that harm would come to her brother and father if she refused and nodded softly. "I will submit..." she whispered. "You bastard." Samuel growled, still trying to free himself.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
"Good...You both will be taken to separate rooms and prepared for the ceremony. Once the ceremony is done, your father will stop suffering and will return to full health." With that said, the two were carried off into two different rooms. The rooms they were taken to were in a rather bad condition, with a dirty bed and spider webs and such in each. The tentacles that held them relaxed as a skull appeared for both of them.

"I will measure your size. You need to wear a specific outfit for the ceremony." And the tentacles began to move around them, gently feeling their bodies and stroking their skins, before they all retreated. In less than a minute though, two dresses was brought in for both of them. Oddly enough, the dresses were in a beautiful condition, and were a very pure white with little jewels on them. "Get dressed," the skulls commanded in the two separate rooms to the prince and princess.
Samantha was very submissive from the start, holding still as she was felt for the dress, and taking the dress wordlessly. She admired its beauty, and could tell it was a special garment. She wished she could wear it for a less...troubling occasion. When she was alone she would strip herself down and put the dress on.

Samuel was not as...compliant. "Stay away from me beast!" He growled as his body was measured. When the dress arrived he looked at it with confusion. "What is this? I know we are twins, but I am Samuel, Samantha is in the other room. Clearly this is her dress."
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The skull did not leave Samantha's room at first, simply gazing at her, awaiting her to change. After a few minutes though, it began to retreat out the door, leaving her alone to change. "Knock when ready," her voice ordered.

"No. Your dress," his voice replied. "We have no tuxedo in your size. Now put the dress on." If he kept arguing though, the Beast had no problem simply tearing his clothes off, leaving him naked.
Samantha knocked timidly on her door when she was ready, looking absolutely beautiful in her dress. The pure white matched her exceptionally well, and she would follow without having to be restrained or bound in anyway.

"What?! I am the Prince! I will not put on a dress!" He yelled, shoving the thing away. He would refuse to put on the dress, and would fight back as hard as he could as his clothes were torn off moments later. "Y-You sick bastard!" He yelled, trying to cover his naked body. "I will not put on that dress! Better to be naked then to be dressed as a woman!"
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)