Join our server on Discord

Delga Corp. and others
*Chomping away on a massive scorpion claw* Wow, you know these things taste just like chicken when they're cooked right.

Mindy: Ooh roleplay suits? Now that sounds like something interesting, I want one.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Eva: Yes everyone will be getting free samples of our products after the tour. And no I'm not one...But how would you like to demonstrate this product for us? *hands DMX an odd looking bundle of what looks like skin and cloths*

Me: This is the first generation roleplay suit, crafted using a mix of advanced science and ancient magics this little wonder can stretch to fit any and all who pull it on! Worn like a second skin all the user need do is zip up the back, and regardless of species, size or gender, they become the thing they're roleplaying as. This only lasts as long as you wear the suit and once unzipped you return to normal, only the person wearing the suit can zip or unzip it, and to everyone else the zipper is just a new style of piercing.

((Pictured we have our most popular model, the very one we're giving our lovable dragon. >XD))

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

The OCA
Lady Devimon's Minions