Join our server on Discord

Delga Corp. and others
Woman: Hello and welcome, I am Eva Ryder, CEO here at Delga Corp. where we work to create a new world.

Me: Of course that's mostly a cover, I am the true head of Delga Corp. and Miss Ryder is my assistant. But with my whole evil past we thought it best that the public not know that.

Eva: Indeed, the only reason you are being told is because many of you are smart enough to notice Delga comes from Delgado.

Me: And because I want to bribe you with free samples of our products so none of you rat me out to any heroes.

Eva: While here you will be shown our newest products that have yet to hit the markets, see experiments both legal and not, as well as be introduced to a whole slue of new OCs.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

The OCA
Lady Devimon's Minions
*pads in and sits down in an empty chair, then raises my paw*

Uh... Excuse me, Ms. Eva Ryder? You have massive breasts. :3 Oh and Hi Salem!

*waves to Salem*
[Image: Rainbow_Dash_haters_gonna_hate.gif]

See that guy, he's a drifter! But drifting leads to Bickering, Bickering leads to Karate, and Karate leads to flying around between windows and shit! Then a big guy starts shooting lightning everywhere and Kurt Russell Shows up and Kicks his Ass!
Creep E Coyote: *A rather sinister and maniacal looking gray toonyote, in contrast to the bright and touchy-feely Frisk E.* Oooh! *Wiggles his fingers like spider legs* I'm interested in the products under Miss Ryder's shirt! Are those weapons of mass destruction? I love weapons of mass destruction! They're like weapons of destruction, only they destroy so much more!
[Image: self_centered_coyote_by_kerol-d2zmoca.png]
"I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it!"
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
Did I just hear the word breasts just after massive? I claim this thread shares my particular interest.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
*Exploring the Delga corps labs*

Hmm, warning highly unstable mutagenic coumpound keep away may be incredibly harmful in wrong hands... Ooh, wonder what'd happen if I poured it on that scorpion! *Pours the mutagenic coumpound onto the scorpion*
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Eva: Yes. Yes my breasts are indeed large. *Takes a moment to shoot Creep in both knees*

Me: And can you believe I had nothing to do with that? They just grew that way naturally. No lies. Totally real. *Calls for security to handle the now monster scorpion* And however had bet Shadow would be the one to do it, you've won the pool.

Eva: *leads us from the violence and onto the tour* First stop will be be to shipping, where our newest ,legal, products are waiting to be sent out into the world. Among them will be such wonders as our first generation roleplay suit, quick and easy paint on cloths, all purpose personal andriods, various military weapons, and much more. And yes, each of you will be getting your own samples of these curtousy of Lady Salem.

((Will have to post the pics of these another time, this library comp won't let me open the image folder in my mp3.))
The OCA
Lady Devimon's Minions
*Speeds along Eva and stands in her way, muscly arm nonchalantly resting against a wall as the ten foot tall dragon stares down at the shorter, busty scientist with his charming blue eyes, his muscles all tensed up to impose himself* So, are you a try-out sample product? *Sticks tongue out* Because you look mighty delicious.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
*the lion walks along after Eva, texting and barely paying attention, then perks his ears when here's "free samples"*

Free samples, what?

*runs forward after Ms. Ryder, stepping on DMX's foot with his own clawed paw in the process*

Did I hear you say free samples, Miss?

See that guy, he's a drifter! But drifting leads to Bickering, Bickering leads to Karate, and Karate leads to flying around between windows and shit! Then a big guy starts shooting lightning everywhere and Kurt Russell Shows up and Kicks his Ass!
*Barely feels his larger scaled footpaw stomped on* Careful, little guy. Might lose sharpness on those claws if you knock 'em on hard scales.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
*looks up at the much larger dragon and smiles*

Thanks for the tip! Now then, back to those samples? The ones of the free variety?