Join our server on Discord

Yaoi RPG? sounds fun! lets get it started!
Slash's eyes opened wide with fear. "Th..they are back..oh no...please...don't rape me agian..."
"Nobody's raping you again, Slash," says Ky, concerned. He pets Slash's muzzle comfortingly.

Two more tentacles grab his other arm and leg and stretch him out, and two more special tentacles appear around his waist.... One gently begins maneuvering around his pouch.
"W..what are you nuts!? C..can't you see them...around my wrist....and waist..." He said with a moan he didn't want to come out.
"I don't see a thing, Slash," says Ky gently. One of the tentacles begins to rub threateningly at his tailhole as the other begins coaxing his cock out....
Slash shook his head violently. "No..don't fuck me again..please..." He said crying now, feeling his resistance crumbling.
With no regard, the tentacle forces its way deep into him, just as it had before. This is all unknown to Dei.
Slash was writing in pain now. He fought to get a hand free, reaching up for slash. "D..don't.." He said before wimpering as he was violated yet again.
Ky blinks in surprise. Slash's hole is literally stretching. He puts a paw there-- and draws it back like he'd been burned as the tentacle briefly becomes visible and shocks his paw.

"Oh snap!" Ky grabs the vine in Slash's rear and pulls hard, trying to get it out. It begins sending volts upon volts of electricity into his body, and he's forced to let go.

"Hang on, Slash!"

The tentacle goes deeper and deeper into him before beginning to pump in and out rapidly.
Slash was crying again, and his whole body wimpered as he felt the shocks. If anyone tried to save him and got socked, he would get shocked too.
Ky felt useless. The tentacle went deeper and deeper, ravaging the inside of his body.