Join our server on Discord

Yaoi RPG? sounds fun! lets get it started!
"It is really just comfortable...to be in your laps."
Mar grinned, then caressed Slash's cheek. "It's nice to have you on top of them, I guess."
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"Quite a conversation!"
"Isn't it?" Mar laughed.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Slash purred gently, nuzzling into both of them with a smile. He enjoyed their warmth and comfort.
occ: well i'm back. i don't think i told anyone but wolfe but i was on a trip. sorry i didn't have anytime to tell you. ic:

Sothe suddenly jumped off the wall and grabed one of the guns that was laying on the table beside her. she tried to shoot Die but the pistol let out a click. "Why am i not surprised?"

Cronos let the 'crow' go. "well i'll probably see you later." he whent over to Kys house to see if anyone was home.
Veemon's Followers
Dei smirks a bit. "Because I'm not dumb enough to leave loaded weapons around you, honey. Just wait till you see what I do to your boyfriend."
"that was retorical, you asshole" she looked around and soptted bleach and methane*. she quickly grabbed the chemicals and spilled them around Dei. "night."

**it makes a sleeping gas when put together. or was it musterd gas? i don't remember. we'll just say sleeping gas.
Veemon's Followers
"Hmm... How resourceful. I needed a good nap anyway. Have fun trying to get out...." Dei yawns and lays where he stands, taking a nap, as the base senses the gas and begins exhausting it away.
"oh i don't care if i get out..." she said to herself gathering a few chemicals to make a big boom. "....there." she set the chemical by Dei. she had found a clip while she seached. it would be enough to set it off because she coated the ammo in Dipotassium sulfate the would react with the chemicals. she shot at the stuff and dived behind a counter as it whent off.
Veemon's Followers