Join our server on Discord

Yaoi RPG? sounds fun! lets get it started!
Blaize woke up suddenly- and pounced, catching Keres on his back and reaching the other side. "Woah- what happened to me- what was that weird ADDICTIVE drink?" He asked curiously, normally, Guardians weren't affected by abnormal status's like drunk and poison, but since Blaize was a "Juvenile" Guardian, he was still affected.
As Keres was caught by Blaize, he got himself seated properly on Blaize's back. "It's called beer." Keres said as he looked down to see Dark Blaize falling faster and faster into the deep hole. "I think we should go get him too."
Zeke scratches his head a bit. "Uhh... are you sure that you're--"

Suddenly, Zeke disappears.

Flamey nods and yawns, walking into Ky's moderately clean bedroom and laying on the soft bed. He notes that it smells like a mixture of wolf and soap--Ky always takes a shower before bed.

OOC: Since that scene doesn't seem to be going anywhere....

IC: Ky comes back half an hour later, dazed and a bit tired. "Hey, Mar...."
Mar lifted his head and looked on Ky. "Hey Ky. You okay? You don't seem so well..."
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Ky shakes his head. "Ehh, I'll be fine. Where's the dragon duo?"
"Oh," Mar casually said. "Both of them went to sleep. Flicker sure looked tired."
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Ky nods. "I'm not surprised, the way they were laughing when I left." Ky sighs and sits next to Mar on the couch. "What've you been up to?"
"Not much," Mar sighed, then looked on Ky a bit nervous. "Oh... I used up some veggies and a bit of the meat in your fridge to make some dinner for Flicker. He was starving, sorry."
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Ky shrugs. "Aw, don't worry about it. I'm glad you did, 'cause I wouldn't want the poor guy to starve...."

Ky lays across the couch, feet in Mar's lap, with a playful grin. "Hey, it's my couch!" Of course, he's kidding around.
"We'll see." Mar grinned as he playfully tackled Ky on the couch, wrapping him in his arms. "Heh."
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad