Join our server on Discord

Yaoi RPG? sounds fun! lets get it started!
"ARGHHH!! DAMNIT!! I CAN'T STOP IT!!" Mar roars, from his neck, some blood starting to ooze out.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Flamey cries more, frightened for his friend, wanting to help him.

"Mar! Mar, what can I do? Please tell me! Oh, I have an idea!"

Flamey runs to Ky's bathroom and grabs a Band-Aid from the medicine cabinet. He runs back and sticks it on Mar's neck.

"Interference," says Dei's computer screen.

Dei is silent, staring up at the monitor.

"Beaten by a Band-Aid.... I will not have this...."

Dei growls and hits another button. This time, the statue is charged with voltage, as the INTERIOR of the statue, which contains metal versions of Mar's interior anatomy, begin to move and stretch uncomfortably.
"UARGH!!" Mar suddenly clenched his belly, spitting out really big amounts of blood on the ground as he roared louder. "ARGH!!"
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Now Flamey's really scared, crying. "MAR! PLEASE, STOP IT! What do I do? What can I do?"

Without thinking, Flamey goes up to Mar and kisses him on the mouth. Please don't die, Mar....

"WHAT?!" The Interference screen pops up again, frustrating Dei. "Grr, no way! Back to punishing you!"

The statue bends over as its target refreshes and changes back to Flamey. It grows a tail, which is held up in the air. The swords become a paddle, which smacks hard into the statue's rear end.

Flamey is suddenly lifted up by the tail and bent over. "W-wha.... AAH!"

His body jerks and he falls to all fours. A loud slap is heard again and again, Flamey's body jerking and him yelping and crying with each smack, butt cheeks turning red quickly.
Mar feels the pain gone inside him, so he quickly uses some of his energy to heal himself, then goes over Flamey, gasping. "F-flamey... no..."

Mar, just not knowing what to do, gets in front of his friend and gives him a tight hug, closing his eyes.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Flamey hugs him back tightly despite the spanking he-s getting, thankful for his friend.

All of a sudden, it all stops. Flamey whimpers and leans against him, crying after the terrifying experience.

Dei tries switching between Mar and Flamey, but both show the Interference screen.

"So. Their caring for each other messes up the machine, huh? They're more resourceful than I thought. We'll just have to take care of that...."
"F-Flamey... are you okay? Are you okay?" Mar asks nervously, cuddling and caressing Flamey's back softly to calm him down.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Flamey nods, still bawling like a baby. "A-a-are... y-you?"
"when i finally get out of these chains i'm gonna drag you through hell and back!" Sothe yelled at Dei.
Veemon's Followers
OOC: I hate you Velmont!!! Well, I'm back! Sorry for the absence!
IC:

Flicker woke up- and saw everything- he felt helpless, no powers and everything- he felt it within him though- he tried to shake the pain off flamey-