Join our server on Discord

Yaoi RPG? sounds fun! lets get it started!
Ky knew that Slash was there though-- and a huge blush appears on his face as he pulls away.

"Cr-cronos! Is that why you wanted me to follow you?"
"no but it just happend. and i didn't want you to fallow. well i did if you wanted icecream but i didn't see you so then i didn't want you to. well at least your not being a baby now." he sat on the edge and looked at the sky.
Veemon's Followers
Flicker's stomach growled loudly, he blushed, and grinned. "I don't know- maybe we should wait for Ky more- I've gone longer without food before!"

*a Forest, miles away.*

Blue staggered painfully through the forest, he clutched his bleeding left arm with his right, his left eye was shut because a demon had slashed it. He couldn't heal himself- somehow- he couldn't use his powers. He was very vulnerable-
OOC: I am hopping up and down right now- what's gonna happen next? This is like- the longest thread!! WOOOO!!!
Slash was blushing as he say Cronos kiss Ky. He thought about it for a minnute before comming up with an idea... he just hoped the other two wouldn't mind it. He made his way over, smilling at the two of them.
Blue was ambushed by monsters. "Groan... not now..." Blue thought lazily to himself.
OOC: You'll get to know soon, if not, later.

IC:

Mar grinned and picked up Flamey, then laid him on the couch so he could rest comfy, then looked back at Flicker. "Hey, come on, I can make dinner for you, you gave me something to eat before, the least I can do is repay you." he grinned.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"Thanks Mar!" Flicker said gratefully.
Suddenly, an anthro albino tiger appears right in front of Blue, seemingly unaware of the monsters.

"So. You're Blue."
"Yeah- I'm Blue. Look- if you're gonna kill me, kill me now- I'm kinda in a hurry- uh- who are you?" Blue grunts, knocking a monster away from him with his uninjured arm.