Join our server on Discord

Yaoi RPG? sounds fun! lets get it started!
OOC: lol the dragon brothers.... Sounds like an awesome version of Mario Brothers....

IC: Flamey grins and hugs Mar. "Okay."
OOC: Flicker and Flamey sound way much cooler than Mario and Luigi, that is.

IC:

"So, want to do something? Or you two are tired?" he gazed outside, the moon brimming with light. "At... midnight."
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
OOC: lol true!
IC: Flamey grins. "I'm not tired!" However, he LOOKS pretty tired.
Mar had a knee raised and the other leg in the front, ''laying'', an arm across the raised one as he still was sitting. Mar looked over Flicker and blinked a bit. "Hey... you tired?"
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"No Problemo numero uno!" Ryon grinned toothily. "-I may be a rookie- but I'm a Guardian of Nature- nature is a pretty strong thingy there, and if my intuition's right- Shadow's got other stuff to do- like regroup- or something!" He stated happily.

Flicker grinned. "Not really- yes, I am!" it could have been the fact that he hasn't eaten, or that he had been fighting a lot- but he was panting, and he looked exhausted, but happy.

Shadow returned to Zeke's parents. "Does either one of you two know how to manipulate water..." Shadow said indifferently. "We need to regroup... I just learned that my followers were defeated, and destroyed."
"You are hungry, right?" Mar said to Flicker, then stood up. "How about I cook you something with what Ky has here? You didn't eat with us."
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Cronos walked up to Ky. "ya know, as much as i enjoy watching you act like a child, its time to stop. i know i put ya on the spot and all, and i'm sorry, but you can really take all the time you need." Cronos threw a dagger at where Slash was hiding and pined him to a tree. "i had a shadow." he explined to Ky.

occ: PAGE 300 WOHOO PARTY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Veemon's Followers
Ky doesn't even look up.

"Acting like a child.... A child doesn't have to do something like this...."

OOC: Wow, we've come a long way! Maybe we should start a new thread for this lol
Slash wimpered softly as he was slightly cut from the dagger that pinned him to the tree. He didn't meen any harm... he just wanted to make sure Ky was ok. He focused on his sholder, hoping to ease the pain in his sholder.
Ky hears it and gets up without looking at Cronos OR Slash, and removes the knife, dropping it blade-down into the ground.