Join our server on Discord

Yaoi RPG? sounds fun! lets get it started!
Mar laughed at seeing Flicker run to the toilet, then turned his face to Flamey and caressed his cheek. "Was that a good laugh or what?"
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"A lot, why?" Ryon replied cheerily.

Flicker tackled Mar from out of nowhere, tickling him and laughing.
"AHH!" Mar is surpried, not expecting Flicker and he falls on the ground, laughing. "H-hey! That's not fa- AHAHAHAHHAHA!"
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Flamey grins and climbs over Flicker, tickling Mar's other side and double-teaming him. "Gotcha now!" He laughs.

"Well," says Zeke. "I need to see more. I've been worried about... my parents bringing me to Shadow again. I don't want any surprises."
Mar almost roars in his laughter, kicking the ground as he shakes. "HAHAHAHHA!! N-n-not-hahahahah!! f-fair!! you are- AHHAHAH! Ganging up!! HAHHAHAHAHA!"
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Slash blushed as the other came over. He wimpered softly and bit his tongue as the other wrapped his arm around Ky. I see...so he has someone allready...I guess he wouldn't someone as weak as me around. He thought with a slight tear.
"Ok Slash now you look like i just proposed to ya. will someone tell me what the heck is going on?"
Veemon's Followers
Ky realizes what Slash thinks and suddenly snaps out of it.

"N-No, Slash, this isn't.... -- I mean-- Cronos, I-I don't.... A-and Slash, I think...."

Ky feels torn between two sides. DANGIT! WHAT SHOULD I DO?! WHAT SHOULD I SAY?! Man, I'm sure Moonshadow would be able to help me, but he's with Blue....
"hey Ky, do us a favor and take a chill pill. and if ya love the guy just say so. hell won't freeze over and i won't get hit by a flying icecream truck. aww fuck i did it again."
Veemon's Followers
As if I'm supposed to decide if I LOVE him on the spot and while you and everyone else are right here.... Thanks, Cronos.... Ky immediately regrets that thought. It was the pressure talking.

"I... don't know.... Just...."

What do I do.... I knew that Cronos likes me, but now this.... What happened to the girls that embarrassed me by flirting with me at the skatepark? Even that would be better than having to make a choice like this right now....

His eyes dart around, as if desperately begging in vain for a distraction or means of escape.

"Just... um.... I need... I need to go...."

The pressure is too much.

Ky grabs his bladeboard, almost hurls it out the door, and leaps onto it, head hanging down, sorry about just leaving the two like that but unable to stand that kind of pressure.

Flamey grins and decides to take a break, laying under a laughing Mar so he'd hold himself up and panting lightly.