Join our server on Discord

Yaoi RPG? sounds fun! lets get it started!
"Yeah, I'm fine! Well... Maybe.... Here, promise you won't freak out when you see this.... I'm trusting you cause you're my friend."

Ky concentrates-- and his eyes change. The irises glow a crystal blue, with his pupils glowing as silver points within the blue circles.
Slash gasped slightly and bit his lip. "W..what happened Ky?" he said silently, not knowing if anyone else knew.
"Well... I got some kind of power. I've used it a couple times along with these guys behind me.... Some of my new friends say I'm very powerful, but I don't get it, because I don't SEEM very powerful."
"You do seem powerful to me. I don't know much about physical strength, but you do have heart...I remember when you first moved here how you wanted noone's help." He said laughing slightly.
Ky grins. "That was stupid. My back hurt for like a month!"
"Maybe that is what they ment when they said you were strong." He said with a small smile. "I think that makes you strong as well." He said blushing slightly.
"That just made me stubborn, Slash...."

Ky looks at Cronos, remembering his recent fight with Vegarel-- how he'd been tossed up into the air and smashed into the ground like a cracker someone didn't want anymore.

"If it weren't for these guys, I'd be completely dead right now!"
Slash looked over to the others. "Well, then I think I should thank them... I am just glad you are alive. I don't want another person moving in here... not untill I tell you something." He said.
"What, then you'll want me to leave?" Ky says playfully. "What is it?"
"Well, I kinda...like you." Slash said with a slight blush as he rubbed the back of his head. The truth was he was semi-stalking the other from his room.