Join our server on Discord

Yaoi RPG? sounds fun! lets get it started!
Ky jumped onto Flamey and began tickling him, occasionally reaching over and getting Flicker too. Flamey squeals with laughter, squirming around, half trying to get away and half trying to tickle Ky back.
Slash knocked on the door kinda hard. He was worried something was wrong. He had lived here as long as Ky has, and wanted to make sure he was ok.

((Slash is an Anthropamorphic wolf. He stands 6'4", weighs 175 lbs., age: 20. He wears a red shirt and black jeans. He has black fur with red spots on his for arms and on his shins. there is a small red cross on his chest.))
Ky doesn't hear it at first. He keeps tickling Flamey.

OOC: I'm doing that cause Jo-Lo had to go and I didn't wanna be stuck. Do it again when you come back, okay Jo-Lo?
Flicker laughs violently, not really hearing the knocking-
Mar grins and moves his claws to Flicker's belly, starting to focus it on him to tickle.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
With Ky and Mar tickling him, Flicker felt very helpless, laughing violently caused his pouch to tighten.
Slash knocked again, almost tempted to kick the door down to see if everything was allright.
"Hmm?" Mar stopped tickling, his ears twitching. "Maybe it's just my imagintation... but I think there are either kids throwing rocks or someone's knocking the door."
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Ky jumps up and jumps over the couch. "I'll get it!"

He opens the door and sees his friend and neighbor Slash there. "Oh, Slash, what's up?"
Slash smiled and walked in seeing everyone enjoying themselves. "Well, I am fine, I just heard so much noise over here, that I wanted to make sure you are ok." He said yawning gently.