Join our server on Discord

Yaoi RPG? sounds fun! lets get it started!
OOC: ((I was wondering if it would be ok if I join. I will more then likely a furry of my own creation if that is allright.))
OOC: Good luck Cursey!
Oh yeah- sure thing Mr. Jo-Lo! The more the merrier! Help Keep the Yaoi RP alive! mrgreen
OOC: The only way to let the RP die would be that you, Gun, died IRL.

And, welcome to the RP Jo-Lo! hope you enjoy being here :3 As Gun said, the more the merrier! lol
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
occ: go ahead 'lo most of the characters in here are orginal. hey CH have fun with the exams. ic:

Cronos sighed. "what a century this has been"
Veemon's Followers
"A lot of stuff has happened, hasn't it?" Flicker said.
"Well, Flick, it's only the beginning...."
"It's a very long beginning..." Flicker replied disheartedly. "There has been so many changes, so many losses- and it's still just the beginning-"
This is getting depressing.... Ky thinks. MAybe I can crack the tension here....

With that, he grabs both Flicker and Flamey, flips them onto their backs, pins them, and starts tickling them both mercilessly!
Flicker was surprised- but he had a weakness to tickling. He laughed hard as Ky tickled him, struggling helplessly.
Cronos laughed at Ky's actions and had an evil thought of his own. "hey Ky." when Ky looked up, Cronos tackled him and started to tickle him mercilessly!
Veemon's Followers