Join our server on Discord

Circumstances
Solution: LonelyGabu: (casts a soul Eater on NNY disintegrating him in a second and rushes and heals all the Gabumon.)

Circumstance: The Gabumon are still hungry and I am to tired to do anything....
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Creative Minds
Solution: Put them out of their misery? (hands flame up) Nah. (Feeds them cum)

Circumstance: They're about to burst- but I can't stop.
Solution: Simple. *presses button on his console and all Gabumon evolve to Garurumon and are able to feed on your cum (larger stomachs) until you're able to satisfy yourself*

Circumstance: Now they go on a rampage to make this territory their own, the general public panicking. (Hmmm, reminds me of that old Godzilla movie only with wolves, sweet!)
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
Solution: I can round them up and breed them.*

Circumstance: Eventually, they have to be adopted into good homes, I'll miss my buddies!
Solution: I adopt them myself, and put them in your room. You said they needed a good bone, right? Aren't I nice?

Circumstance: They want buttsex. And their members are about 15'5 inches long. Gunter, you're locked in the room with them. Enjoy.
Solution: Give gunter the ability to take it all.....

Circumstance:
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Creative Minds
Solution: Use the lubricant on the shelves to speed things up.

Circumstance: A lone Gabumon saw the whole thing and is now traumatized.
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
Solution:

LonelyGabu:

Circumstance: There is a bunch of yiff pals, that need yiffying...
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Creative Minds
Solution: Can't stand anymore buttsex (cuz the abbility to take it all made me take it all- but not the abbility to withstand it all). So the yiff pals go to the leather yiff bar.

Circumstance: I can't walk, but that's not the problem- The Garurumon are getting wrestless again. I don't know whether I should allow more buttsex, or have them digivolve to change their minds.
Solution: Let them digivolve and have fun with them later.....

Circumstance: 10 000 000 digimon fans rush your door trying to see weregarurumon...WHO LEAKED THIS TO THE PRESS!!!!?!?!?!?
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Creative Minds