Join our server on Discord

Yaoi RPG? sounds fun! lets get it started!
"aw hell." Cronos picked up Ky and brought him into the bed room. he laid him on the bed and kissed him. "your too cute for your own good." and he kissed him again.
Veemon's Followers
Ky blinks, letting him, almost doing it back but not feeling his muscles work just yet.
Cronos pulled away and stroked Ky's cheek. "i'd better stop before i can't help myself."
Veemon's Followers
"-Okay- so the obhective of this thing is to shoot everything that moves?" Flicker asked.
"Exactly, just press the button to shot and eliminate the things that move and try to harm you." Mar nodded to Flicker.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Keres looks at Blaize, he was still steamed up, but then he just couldn't resist Blaize's cuteness. "Okay... Let's play..." Keres says, smiling at Blaize.
Flicker started button mashing. "Ahh!! They hit me!! What am I going to do!?" He said, panicking.

Blaize smiled. "So you're not mad anymore? That's good! I was getting worried!" Blaize lowered his head to Keres's cock once more. "Am I doing this right?"
"Just hit the button next to the X, it'll beat the crap out of the other things!" Mar got thrilled and started to want to help Flicker, so he told him what to do.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Flicker did as he was told- his body jerking to the movement of the screen- his tongue sticking out to one side-
"Come on!! Do it! again! again! left!" Mar started cheering, getting the hang of the game as he watched Flicker play it.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad