Join our server on Discord

Yaoi RPG? sounds fun! lets get it started!
OOC: Yeah- it's AWESOME THERE!! The people don't go chasing you off with pitchforks and the kids are sweet! I don't understand a word they say though- My brother and friend speaks it fluently! Yup! Er- hmmm what was that term- Yup- Chupaan! or what ever- I don't think I said it right! lol

IC:

Blaize got a bit more comfortable with this, and started licking more energetically.
OOC: Yeah, Filipinos are quite friendly... except for the guys addicted to computer games and the gals addicted to makeup. They don't chase people with pitchforks. They chase people with autograph books.

IC:

Keres moans a bit more and wags his tail in his sleep, dreaming of Blaize a lot. "murr... Blaize..." he murrs in his sleep. As you continued to lick, his cock hardened.

OOC: Kids in the Philippines are cool and nice... except for the "new" generations of brats. Hehehe, I'm filipino but I hardly understand my own language, the word I can always remember is "malas" or bad luck.
OOC: Lol, yup- Blitz said that when we missed the bus! lol- They treat foreigners kinda funny though- the double takes and stuff- lol. And the souvenirs are cute-

IC:

Blaize started licking Keres's length- from the butt- to the balls- to the head-
OOC: Hehehe, well, it's funnier on how they treat their fellow men especially if something like this happens: "Oh my god! I dropped my wallet with 3000 Pesos in it!" immediately, up to 50 people would be looking around for it with this rule in their heads: "Finder Keepers".

IC:

Keres moans but then squirms as he awakened. "Huh?...Ohh that feels good..." Keres looks down and sees Blaize. "Blaize!? What are you doing?" Keres exclaims.

OOC: x.x and I'm afraid this is where my RP time is ending for this day... I got a test tomorrow and... I need my sleep. *gets his sleeping bag and sleeps outside under the moon* Night all.
Ky grins and nods at the first controller, making sure Cronos doesn't get away. "Hang onto that and press the Start button."
OOC:Nighty night! Good luck on your test! Remember: Teamwork!

IC:

"Dark Keres told me to play that game again, then he went to get ice cream!" Blaize said cheerily.

Flicker pressed the Start button. "And then?"
Ky grins. "Do what the screen tells you to!"
Mar sat down on a couch, staring at them, then looking on Flamey, "Hey, why don't you play with your brother?" he smiled. "You'll have fun!"
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"Please, I've got four controllers!" Ky points to the other three. Flamey grins and picks one up, sitting next to Flicker.
"Nah, I really don't wanna play, thanks buddy." Mar grinned to Ky, he just wanted to relax a bit and watch the others get some fun at least for once.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad