Join our server on Discord

Yaoi RPG? sounds fun! lets get it started!
"Let's go ask uncle Mar, he knows about this place more- do you?" He turns his head towards Mar.
"Uhhh..." Mar thought a bit after the word uncle, but shook his head and nodded, then put a claw on them both. "Wait just a sec."

He closed his eyes and suddenly, the three of them were few feet away from the hotel from before. "Think we could go there?"
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"Well yeah..., actually, the coon's his boyfriend." Dark Keres said as he walked around, thinking to himself: "Damn! If only I had my own body in Earth, I'd be keepin Keres to myself!!!" Dark Keres then turned to Blaize. "Why do you ask?"
"Wow!" Flamey says. "We're fast!"
Blaize shook his head happily "Just asking!" He says. He tilts his head at Dark Keres. "-You do?"

"That place looks great- wasn't that where Ky and Blue was?" Flicker asked.
"Yeah, I think." Mar said as he took his claws away from Flamey and Flicker, then walked ahead to the hotel. "I'm sure this place has free rooms and a restaurant."
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Flicker shook his head. "It doesn't matter, I've got Mr. Vermilion's card, he told me I could use it if I wanted to-"
"That was nice of him," says Flamey. "He and Jura are nice, though I was afwaid of Vermilion first...."
"Heh, sure." Mar said, seeing a slow sunset on the edge of the sky. "Time flies these days..."
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"I was terrified of him the first time- he was a GIRL too!" Flicker shuddered slightly. "But yeah... time flies and things change..."