Join our server on Discord

Yaoi RPG? sounds fun! lets get it started!
Mar's vision became even blurrier than before, "Uhm..." he tried to find the exact words. "Flamey... errr.. I just... uhm..." Mar babbled a bit, his body shivered a bit.

"Ohhhhh...." Mar moaned slightly as he collapsed on the ground unconcious from his weakened state.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"Aww, now Mar! Mar, wake up!"
Flicker acted quick. He remembered the Skills Shadow had taught him meant ONLY for Guardians- he conjured some food and water- and force fed it to Mar, waiting for him to wake up-

Flicker raised his brow. He narrowed his eyes, staring at Mar suspiciously. "C'mon... I have questions to ask you..."
???:*sighs*"....why did you have to kill Helloct...."

Seit swung around in fury.

"this is getting pretty fucking old,Fast Geon!"

Geon:"its ok....calm down....im not a threat...im here to help..."

Seit:"...why the fuck did you deside to turn over a new leaf...."

Geon:"well....two things....Grim and Legion.."

Seit:".....what?..."

Geon:"..they've gotten power hungry once again.....and...well..."

Geon walks from behind the tree to look almost beaten to death.he really didnt walk out from behind the tree either,more like fall.Seit ran and slide to his brothers aid.

Seit:".....damnit Geon...."

Seit searched his body for something,he looked on Geons beaten back and he found it.the symbol that Grim and Legion Made after they killed someone in the Name of the new order....the Grim Brothers.

Seit:"........cerberus....heal Geon...go get Blaize and Keres fast....i got to take alittle trip...Bring them to the Chaos Brothers building.....PLEASE...GO!"
Flamey grins and hugs Mar now. "Wake up, Mar!"
Mar could swallow the food, he wide opened his eyes and could sit up, he rubbed his eyes. "Urgh... where am... I? What happened?"
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Flamey licks his cheek. "You fainted!"
Cerberus immediately healed Geon. "we shall find them!"

*~*~*~*~

"Yes, Mar.... Wake up so I can talk to you.."
Flamey grins. "Flicker, he can hear you! He's awake, no need to yell."
"I... I did?" Mar coughed a bit, blushing slightly from Flamey's licks.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad