Join our server on Discord

Yaoi RPG? sounds fun! lets get it started!
"Lol, I don't come in many other ways!" Ryon giggled.

The Shadow realm allows Flamey in. Could it be Shadow? -it suddenly reppels him, and sends him back.
"What?" Flamey cries. "No! I've gotta find Flicker!" He tries again.
"Blast!" Mar curses, looking on Flamey and hoping he'd keep trying.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
A black and purple portal opens- then closes right away- it reppels him.

*Shadow realm*

Flicker got up- healed once more- but Regis suddenly face to face with him.
He didn't get a chance to guard- Regis choked him- grabbed his shoulder- and looked at his pouch- which protected Flicker's member.

Flicker knew what was coming. "ha...ha.... in your face.. I've got a ptotective pouch."

"Don't care. I've mastered your anatomy- This, is the true meaning, of PAIN!!" Regis growled- and knee'd Flicker 55 times in four seconds-
Flamey suddenly groans and falls over, completely unconscious.
OOC: Male audience: *cover balls with hands*

DMX: *puts claws over crotch, gulping*

IC:

Mar gasps, "Flamey!" he puts his claws on his friend's chest to make sure he wasn't hurt.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"F-f-flicker...." Flamey mumbles, stirring slightly. "G-got... to find... F-flicker...."
*Shadow realm*

Ry bowed down, and picked him up. "Byebye, baby." He smirked. "DEATH BY DESPA-"

"ENOUGH RIEGER."

"Eh? Oh, you." Ry turned around, and dropped Flicker's beat-up, half dead unconcious form carelessly.
Mar blasted a single recovering aura with a glow of his right claw onto Flamey, as he was smaller and weaker, he was able to heal him up again quickly. "Flamey... it's okay now... we can't afford to go there if it can kill you now."
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Flamey yells and leaps to his feet, powerfully forcing his way into the Shadow Realm. "I'M FINDING FLICKER WHETHER YOU LIKE IT OR NOT!" He grabs Mar and goes in.