Join our server on Discord

Yaoi RPG? sounds fun! lets get it started!
"lets go to them, then" he picked up Ky bridal style and whent off to where Zeke and Ryon are sleeping.
Veemon's Followers
Zeke is apparently sleeping quietly next to Ryon, his black shirt and jeans folded neatly on the bedside table.
cronos nudged Zeke awake with Ky still in his arms. "Wake up and get your pants on."
Veemon's Followers
Zeke yawns and looks briefly up at them before closing his eyes again and stretching sleepily. "Oh... sorry, I didn't know this was the honeymoon suite.... I'll leave...."
"We're not married...yet. we need Blue with us to get married."
Veemon's Followers
"Huh? Oh, it's you guys...." He yawns again. "You look like Jennifer Lopez and Marc Anthony walking across the threshold."

Ky jumps down. "Quiet, weasel."

Zeke grins and sits up, grabbing his black boxer-briefs. "Where are you two taking me?"
"not in the ass thats for sure."
Veemon's Followers
Zeke grins playfully. "And the world breathes a collective sigh of relief."
"not the entire world. the gay community is furious and all the rest are disguisted that all this is happning. that and your lover would be furious and i don't want to hurt him. although one less guardian would be nice." cronos smirked
Veemon's Followers
Zeke shakes his head. "We aren't lovers." He gets his pants on and grabs his shirt. "Let's go into the hallway. I don't wanna wake Ryon."