Join our server on Discord

Yaoi RPG? sounds fun! lets get it started!
There's a strange shadow in Kai's room....
Seit:".......we must go...Check our base...to see if Helloct fucked up or Something..."

The Chaos Brothers Disapear but instantly reapear in front of theres base,which was covered in the limbs of the Dead.Seit ran inside followed by the Brothers,to find the same thing.they make it to the main Room,though all the Piles of the undead limbs,to find it Trashed,just like the Other rooms.

Geon:"....damn.."

Grim:"what the fuck happened...."

Seit:".........Damn Him.....that little...whatever is gonna Get it This Time!...NO MORE GAMES....Grim,Geon,Stay here.....i got to have a little Chat with our "Friend" Keres.."

Seit Disapeared in a cloud of smoke,looking mad as hell.
*In the Shadow realm*

"Master Shadow... Where are you?" Flicker roamed in the Darkness.

"Hey, what do you want?" It was a fox clad in leather.... Shadow's new aprentice.
he slowly stirs in his sleep, grunting lightly as if he was fighting for his life.
Kai got of bed and went to the bathroom sink and washed his face. "What does that dream mean, I can't attack Humon. I hope that is just a dream." said Kai as he walk to see how's Humon. When he saw Humon Strugling Kai trys to wake him up
*Shadow realm*

Flicker was on his knees, panting. But so was the the fox in a leather jacket, they seemed to be equals.

"Not bad, small fry." The fox grinned.

"Don't call me small fry, vixen." Flicker retorted.
"Blaize! Can't you go faster!?" Keres said a bit furiously.

"Huh? Someone's coming!" Keres said to himself as he looked behind him.
Seit: *With The Fury Only Seit can Produce,He Catches up With Blaize and Keres,Grabs Keres by his neck and throws him all the way down to the ground.Seit Lands right in front of the little hole that Keres's Body Created.*
"OK...SPILL IT....WHY DID YOU DO IT.....WHY DID YOU MESS WITH MY BASE.....HUH?!"
OOC: lol Shadow's awesome :P
OOC: Nice siggy, lol, I'm really lost in where Flamey and Mar ended... lol
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad