Join our server on Discord

Yaoi RPG? sounds fun! lets get it started!
"blue is a person that won't hesatate to protect or destroy. he loves his friends and hates his past," cronos quited in thought for a moment " textbook troubled child, really. he needs friends even though he hates to make them and...he is extremely deep about his beliefs." he closed his eyes. " you should know. he did call you a "friend""

occ: summerschool.....four hours.....Algebra....head hurt....work tireing....need....nap...zzzZZZ.....zzzZZZ....zzzZZZ....ect.
Veemon's Followers
"So much has happened in the last 48 hours. I'm having trouble dealing with it, much less keeping track of it... All I know is I'd trust Blue with my life...."
"I... thank you." Flicker said, standing up. "That was all I needed to know..."
"What are you going to do now?"
"I'm going to Master Shadow... And I'm going to tell him to leave Mr. Blue alone..." Flicker said, trying to open a portal to the Shadow Realm.
OOC: x.x Hello everyone, might not be able to post for a while. Am feeling sick, -hospital sick-. But before I go. Here's my post.

Keres picks Dark Keres as he then rode on Blaize.

"Let's go, I don't wanna spend another second with these weirdoes."
"Okay!" Blaize said cheerfully. "Now hold on tight- I'm going to BLAZE-" He said, as he darted through the air like a meteor.
I hope you feel better!
it's real easy to cook, Kai. you just have to do it the meat has it's own flavour, just heat it up and make sure it stays wet on the outside. everything else is just trial and error. cooking is an artwork. you can be coached, but learning is on your own time.
"Cool thanks Humon. Hey maybe next time I try to cook up something for you and me." said Kai as he looked so happy for that addvice.

Meanwhile in a dark place the hood man was in a black robe and said "good now all I need is him to give in to the darkness and then I'll make my move." A red ninja with wings came up to him and said "Please master let me do this for you." "Very well but you will make you move one I said ok?" said the hood figure. "As you wish master." responded the ninja.