Join our server on Discord

Yaoi RPG? sounds fun! lets get it started!
he quickly runs up to Calub. "your going DOWN! HYPER KICK!"
he blazes out a seried of lightning fast kicks to Calub's chest and face, finishing up with a roundhouse kick to the throat.

he calmly jumps back to mock his achieved hit with a pose, and a taunting smirk.
Kai grabbed the sword and huge bright came out and Kai pulled out the sword. Calub eyes widen in shock. "How can a half demon such as you get the Shadow-Demon Shurikan. Rrrrrah you all will die here and Now!" said Calub as he transformed into a black Dragon and breath out fire and lighting
"holy crap!" quick thinking, he just punches the ground sending tremors through it. the ground in front of Kai cracked, and shot up a lengthy pillar of stone protecting him from the blasts while leaving himself completely open to the fire and lightning. he collapses on the ground smoking lightly.
"*snarel* I wont let you out of here alive with that sword." said Calub. "Funny I was almost thinking the same thing." said Kai as he started to run up to his brother and hit him with the sword. "Muahaha, try this." said Calub making another attack but on Humon. "NOOOO!" yelled Kai as he flew to him and Calub fired again but Kai swing his sword and stopped the attack. "WHAT!!! RRRRRRAAAAAH BURN IN HELL!" roard Calub as he attack again.
OOC: I agree, it has been a long time- Read my post about Gun-Gun in the General section to know more.
IC:

"That's it-" Blue swung his claws in an upward motion, sending a wave of energy towards Calub, forcing him to skid back several meters. "-Why are you three ignoring me?"

"I... Don't know... All master Shadow said... was that Darkaiwver-BlueXV was very dangerous..." Flicker said.

-------------------
OOC: Nani? Okay. What happened to gunter anyways?
-------------------

IC:

"Seit..." Keres said as he looked at Seit furiously in the eyes.
"ungh...th-that's...a...good idea..." he struggled to say. As he gets up, a reddish aura forms around his body as his eyes hair and tail turn blood-red. he slowly hovers 2 meters into the air with a terrifying scowl.
"you will burn in hell- MY HELL!"

he raises both arms into the air. The firey aura around his body collecting into a spherical form above his head.

"Mwahahahaha! BLOOD SUPER NOVA!!"
He hurls the massive ball of energy toward Calub with all of his strength. expiring the last of his energy, he collapses to the ground for the final time, and is out cold.
OOC: ... Gun-Gun? Whoa, that's a big switch!

IC: Ky nods. "Maybe he is, but that's Shadow's fault."
OCC: Blitz, as long as you have gunters permission to be his sub then i have no problem with it. if not, then i have to ask you to stop. the demon battle sounds like inuyasha, no? ic:

"from what i've seen, he could destroy the world if he wanted to." he tapped his foot impationly "and you ignored my question. weren't you two friends?"
Veemon's Followers
Seit just looks at keres,not with fear,but with humanity.sense the rain had washed away the paint,he feels alittle more emotional.

"what do you want.."he said,not in a annoyed tone, but in a relaxed tone.