Join our server on Discord

RP! Everything or nothing!
Bal blinked and laughed, ''Wow, Mr.Gunter sure is punctual.''
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"Hey- eh- How much per womon?" Fang asked suddenly.
''In dollars, 75 each, in yens (correct me if I'm wrong here please) 10000.'' Bal told Fang raising an eyebrow, ''Still, I think I can make price for you, since you were the one in returning these ladies.''

The Angel and the Devil kisses both of Fang's cheeks.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Fang's eyes went anime heartshaped. "It's worth it!!" Fang said, slamming cash on the table. "I'll take what's left!"
''Very well.'' Bal smiled and took the cash from the counter, ''Thank you very much, enjoy them.

Then, 5 more angels and 3 more devils went to Fang, taking him to a room really quickly.

''Wow... he paid them even more.'' Bal blinked, but then grinned, ''Mar, I don't know where you get your friends, but thanks god you do.''
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"AWRIGHT!!" Fang yelled as they dargged him off into the room.
All the girls started to molest Fang almost immediatly as they pushed him to the bed, then, 3 of them got off just to strip dance in front of him.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"Woah- take it easy- What the fuck am I talking about!?" He took his pants off, tail wagging. "Lets dance!"
All of them suddenly grinned and stripped off her clothes, then, 10 pairs of big boobies were bouncing and jiggling in front of Fang.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Fang grinned, and went to work- he started nuzzling one of the angels- and rubbing one of the two devils-