Join our server on Discord

Yaoi RPG? sounds fun! lets get it started!
''What?'' Mar wide opened his eyes and helped Blue up with one claw, ''What are you talking about Blue?'' he questioned. ''Why would I hate someone like you?''
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"Because- you'll die- You too- Ky- Cronos-" Blue said- "Goodbye-"

He then jumped- and disappeared in a burst of speed- a flash of Dark Blue and Black.
''Blue! Where are you going!?'' Mar shouted, ''Don't go!'' he yelled and suddenly disappeared as well, he teleported and clashed with Blue in midair, stopping him and falling with him on the ground somewhat far from Moonshadow & co.

''What are you doing?'' Mar on top of Blue asked as he stared on him.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"You want to know why? Ask Flicker- but please- let- me- go- don't make me beg-" Blue said- on the verge of tears.

Flicker felt guilty again. "Go Blue- I'll explain."

Blue rebounded off a wall- and disappeared out the window.
''B-but... Blue...'' he lowered his ears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Moonshadow placed his hand on Mar's shoulder. "It's okay. You did so much for him already."

Flicker rubbed his arm, waiting for someone to start bombarding him with questions.
"...what a waste of life...i was looking for a new member to...oh well."
Seit Disappears in a cloud of black smoke.
Blue, just wanting to be as far from them all as he could- appeared outside Seit's Building. He sat down and hugged his knees in the corner of a crevice- hoping Shadow wouldn't learn that he cared for someone new.
"you again?.....hmm...what do you want with me."
the voice came from above him.Seit was standing on the wall with both feet,looking down on Blue.
Blue looked up. "Oh- it's you..." He said. "Nothing. Are you following me or something?" He asked curiously.