Join our server on Discord

Yaoi RPG? sounds fun! lets get it started!
"I know... he said that too." Flicker said sadly. "He doesn't like killing... he really doesnt... but a few years ago... he didn't kill them, he just ran- and they killed Vegarel. Vegarel- of course- rose again- but Shadow vowed that he wouldn't let them harm anyone in his group again..."
"There are other ways!!" Flamey yells.
"Tell me." Flicker said sadly.
"Well... u-umm.... I don't... kn-know... H-how can you expect m-me to...? I just... know there are...."
"Flamey... there was no other way. we tried them all, what's left to do was to make sure they never come back..."
"I... kn-know there is... And... I-I'm gonna find it..." He wipes his nose and walks out of the building, wiping away a few tears.
ooc: I thought we were in a forest? lol

ic:

"If there is, Flamey- I'll help you look." Flicker wiped away his tears, and followed his brother.
''Flamey- wait,'' Mar suddenly said, he couldn't stand seeing both of them fighting and arguing anymore, then he put himself in front of Flamey and put a claw on his shoulder. ''Please listen... remember what I told you that life isn't always as we plan it? It's true... and it's for everybody unfortunately... I know there are ways, but sometimes, people are EVIL and that doesn't have anything to do with darkness... when people are evil, they do bad things, and no matter what you say or do, they won't learn and keep making you suffer...''

''Flamey... I understand you, when I was little, I had to see lot of suffering... probably much more than you'll ever see in your life- but you need to understand that sometimes, you must stand and fight for what's right, so you can protect the ones you care for.'' He finishes his speech and stared on Flamey, waiting for his reply.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"Shadow... is evil then?"
''Flamey, sometimes, you can't judge persons just because of their looks or the fact that they killed... because if they did, they have to have their opportunity to explain themselves.'' said Mar in a slow tone.

''And if Shadow killed... he had his reasons, if your brother says that he killed to protect, he isn't evil- instead, he's defending what he cares about most.''
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad