Join our server on Discord

Yaoi RPG? sounds fun! lets get it started!
Flamey is completely stunned and completely happy. He hugs his brother tightly.
Mar feels joy inside him as he looks on both brothers reunited, ''This feels nice to see...'' he thinks then smiles and looks on Chaos as he nods to him. ''No problem... I told you I'd help you with him.''
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"Do ypu have a family?" asked Kai wondering but inside a little sad but didn't show it.
"so....what are we waiting for?"geon said siting on a chair that is stuck upside down on the ceiling.

"for someone to walk though those doors...anyone..then try to convert them to our side.."seit said walking around geon.

".....boooring."geon said,kicking off the Ceiling and lands on the ground.
"im taking a nap."he walks sits in a chair on the ground and falls asleep.
Shadow turned around slowly, and walked away.

"Mr. Shadow? Where are you going?" Chaos asked, not taking his arms away from his brother- nor turning his head to llok at him.

"I'm going finish what I started." Shadow said coldly. "The other night, I came across the body of a slaughtered child. This child... had horns, fangs, and green, snakelike eyes... but she was innocent, she was but a victim... for her being born from the darkness." Shadow said. "I don't want that to happen anymore. I will fight, and fight until I achieve my revelation."

Chaos was shocked to hear of this- he turned around to face Shadow. "Then I'm going to help you! I'm beside you 100%! I-"

"-Will go home with your brother." Shadow said coldly.

Chaos looked alarmed. "But- Shadow- I can't-"

Shadow's ears lowered back in sadness. "Chaos... you have been loyal to me for a very long time... as I trained and taught you... I learned many things myself. Like me rebelling against the Guardians... they were not allowed to love. And that you were like a son to me... something I could never have... I want to thank you for that, Flicker..."

Tears were running down Chaos's cheeks- he couldn't believe Shadow was making him Go. "Who.... is Flicker?"

"...That... is your real name. I want you to go back to your real family. you don't need me, and your brother needs you more than I do." Shadow said.

"SHADOW-" Chaos pounced Shadow- throwing his arms around him. "I can't leave you- I know how important I am to you- please- I know how lonely it is being you- I've heard you think to yourself sometimes- seen your eyes- heard your voice- You're very sad..." he sobbed on Shadow.

Shadow kneeled down, and hugged Chaos. "I know... I know... still... your family needs you more... your brother needs protection... he needs his big brother. You will be strong for me, okay? And remember... no matter where you are... no matter where you go... I will always be with you." Shadow said, a single tear rolled down his cheek, and Chaos cried on his shoulder.

Chaos's armor started glowing- and changed from black and red... to white and red, his fur didn't change much- it was still dark blue and red- though the blue lightened up and the red markings turned to white, like his belly.

"Goodbye... my little Flicker of love in my life..." Shadow said, and disappeared into shadows.

Chaos fell to his knees, crying.

A purplish portal appeared several meters behind them.
''Chaos...'' Mar muttered in a low voice, about to put a claw on his shoulder to comfort him, but he noticed the portal and turned around. ''Huh? What's... that?''
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"That's a way home..." Chaos said through his tears, not bothering to look at it.
Flamey stares, wide-eyed. His brother was crying. He didn't want him to cry... and he didn't want to have caused what made him cry.... Chaos really had wanted to help Shadow... and Flamey had taken it away.... Was it that wrong to want his brother back?!

"B-bwother," said Flamey, emotionally confused, tears streaming from his face. "I-I only... w-wanted.... I d-didn't mean...."
Chaos went over to his brother, and hugged him. "I was raised to learn that evrything Shadow says is right- I believe him- he's right... you need me more.."
Flamey isn't sure what's going on anymore. He pushes away from Flicker and looks up at him, trembling.