Join our server on Discord

Yaoi RPG? sounds fun! lets get it started!
"B-but... how will that help pwove your point? If you kill... people will think the darkness is even worse, not better.... And Bwother.... He looked as if he was weady to kill.... He... scared me...." Flamey says slowly.
We could talk a little bit about each other and get to know a little more about each other." suggested Kai.
''Uhm... there's something you should know Flamey,'' Mar finally talked, he walked up to Flamey and stared on him, ''You should know that when someone we care for is in danger, sometimes we let anger overcome us... I don't know why... but I trust Shadow here that your brother isn't a killer... I think he acts like that because he can't stand seeing you hurt or anything bad.''
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Flamey shakes his head. "He... attacked that blue cweature... and the silver weasel too...."
''Blue and Zeke...? but...'' he carefully thought, glanced over Shadow and looked back on Flamey.

''Flamey... you have to understand that life isn't always peaceful and free of bad things... sometimes, things don't go as we want, but it's not your fault or anything... if Chaos attacked them, he must have had a good reason to do so.''
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Flamey just hangs his head. "I just don't know what to think of what anymore.... I just wanna find Bwother...."
''For that,'' Mar looks again on Shadow, narrowing his eyes slightly, ''You'll have to ask him.''
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Flamey looks hopefully up at Shadow.
Shadow stood up slowly, darkness hiding his eyes.

"I've tried everything... I've talked... offered myself to them... promised not to harm them if they leave us alone... but no. I learnt the hard way... sometimes, Flamey, it is neccesary to kill. Your brother hates killing- and has never killed anything in his entire life." Shadow said softly.

"He attacked which blue creature?" Shadow asked suddenly.
OOC: Am Very Busy. Might take a while before I come back.