Join our server on Discord

Yaoi RPG? sounds fun! lets get it started!
Blaize just let them have theri way with him- besides, he was enjoying it. A new wave of pleasure washed through his body, he instinctively thrusted into Keres slowly.
Keres continued to ride up and down on Blaize's cock, moaning each time he feels it going in deeper. Dark Keres goes over to Blaize and speaks with him. "Keres is looking a bit wee tired from all that moving. I think you should let him go on all fours and you be the one to be on top of him, humpin him."
"Okay-" Blaize said, and did as Dark-Keres said. "Like this?" Blaize said as he slowly humped Keres, thrusting deeper each time, he quickened his pace slightly. "Wouldn'y it be easier if I just revitalize you?"
Keres was still moaning, his tail wagging around rapidly and his face blushing deeply as Blaize humped him. Dark Keres shakes his head to what Blaize said. "No, that would just disappoint him, I know for sure. He probably wants you to do what I said, besides it sorta shows that you don't want him to do much all the time and that sometimes it should be your turn to do it, and it would show that you like him, and I know, you do LIKE him." Dark Keres said, patting Blaize's head.
Blaize closed his eyes and purred as Dark-Keres patted him. "Like... This?" He said, and he started thrusting harder and faster.
"Yeah... Like that" Dark Keres said as he kept on petting Blaize, pawing off in front of Blaize's face. Keres just kept on moaning as he was being humped by Blaize. "Ohhh... Blaize... faster... deeper..." Keres moaned.
"Yes Keres-" Blaize said, and he thrusted harder and faster, licking the tip of Dark-Keres's brick instinctively.
Keres moaned as he shot his load of cum from all the pleasure he's been feeling whilst Dark Keres too came onto Blaize's face.

OOC: X_X Teh bed is calling me! Yelling at me: "SLEEEEP OR DIE!!!!!!"
ooc: me too- got work tomorrow! see ya!

ic: Blaize cummed violently inside Keres, he stayed there for a while, panting, then he pulled out, and licked Keres's tail-hole clean, and Keres's cock- and Dark-Keres cum stained dick- then licked his face, and finally, licked his own privates clean.
ooc: (wakes up) Ahhh... what a nice day :)

ic:

Keres moaned out loud as he felt his insides being filled by Blaize's warm seed. Dark Keres just grinned whilst he watched Blaize clean up everything. Then after everything Keres wrapped his arms around Blaize and kissed him. "Thanks Blaize..."