Join our server on Discord

Yaoi RPG? sounds fun! lets get it started!
Flamey grins and shrugs. "I dunno. Do they have breakfast?"
''I hope so...'' Mar says sweatdropping, as he hadn't eaten for at least 3-4 days now, then he walks inside the hotel still carrying Flamey.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"Uh... What are you doing?" Blaize asked curiously, raising one of his front paws involuntarily to let Dark-Keres touch him. "Are you petting me? Cuz' it feels strange..."
Dark Keres was chuckling as Keres was rinsing his hair. "Hey Ker, I think youz Gaurdian likes bein' 'played' with... don't a wanna play with him too Ker?" Dark Keres said as he continued to rub Blaize's parts. Keres looks down at the two, blushing. "Mph... oh fine..." Keres kicks Blaize a bit. "It's my turn there... you play with his other side..." Keres said as he then sat down beside Blaize and started to rub Blaize's private parts, then he bends down to lick on it once. "Ooohhh... I knew you were such a slut Ker!" Dark Keres said before he started to lick on Blaize's tailstar. "Awww just shut up Dark."
Confused at what the two were doing to him- he lay down on his back, totally exposed- he didn't know whyu, but he liked it. "Is this a game?" He asked curiously.
Keres just went on licking Blaize's private parts, his face was blushing deeply as he did so. Dark Keres stopped licking Blaize's tailstar when he heard Blaize ask. "Yeah... It is..." Dark Keres said, grinning at him. Dark Keres chuckles and started poking his finger into Blaize's tailhole, then he snickers as he watched Keres. "Ker, you're such a cock slut..."
Blaize was motionless for a few second as Dark Keres poked at his tail-hole, then he smiled. "So... we play it... like this?" He said- and began licking Keres's crotch with his rough tongue.

ooc: What is Keres again?
OOC: He's an Anthro Wolf Pup. *chuckles* Why? Got confused by my Avatar and Sig?

Keres murred a bit as he felt Blaize's tongue licking his crotch. As Dark Keres inserted one more finger into Blaize's tailhole and moved it in and out, Keres was sucking a bit on Blaize's balls.

OOC: :oops:
ooc: yah! sorry, lol.

IC: Blaize's eyelids closed by half, and he continued to slowly lick Keres's praivates, he purred a bit as he did so-

ooc: gurk- getting- aroused-
Keres moaned as his cock poked out a bit from his sheath, then he stopped sucking on Blaize's balls and started to lick and suck on Blaize's sheath. Dark Keres on the other hand was pawing himself off as he continued to move his fingers in and out of Blaize's tailhole. "Looks like both of ya are gettin' excited." Dark Keres chuckled.