Join our server on Discord

Yaoi RPG? sounds fun! lets get it started!
"Heh- Take-out's on the table!" Blaize said cheerily- getting a strange feeling when Keres touched his balls.
Keres sat down and put Blaize on his lap while Dark Keres sat across the table. Keres then started to eat and also was feeding Blaize.

Dark Keres looks at Keres chuckling. "Oooo! Keres got a boner!" Dark Keres then laughs out loud till he fell down from his chair. "Serves you right perv..." Keres continues to eat and also feed Blaize.
"Yum!" Blaize said happily as he ate what Keres fed him. "I don't need to eat- but I don't mind the taste!" He said cheerfully.
Keres smiles then finishes eating. "Ummm... I think I better take a bath..." Keres said as he headed off to the bathroom. "I'll go with you!" Dark Keres said as he finished eating and went with Keres. Keres stopped and looked back at Blaize, then picked him up. "I really don't wanna leave you alone here ya know." Keres said, chuckling. "Heeeey!!! I thought only the two of us were..." Dark Keres said but then Keres closed Dark Keres' mouth.
"No problem!" Blaize cheered as Keres picked him up.
Keres smiles as you agreed. Then he, carrying you, and Dark Keres goes to the bathroom and he and Dark Keres start to undress and then started to shower together. Dark Keres posed a bit and grinned at Blaize. "Hey... Why don't you go back to your normal bigger form and join us." Even though they were complete opposites, they were like showering together as if they were a couple.
"Okay-" Blaize said, and went back into his regular size. "I'm self-cleaning, but what the heck-" he said, as he stepped into the shower. "If I didn't know any better, I'd think you two were a couple." he said thoughtfully, sitting down in the shower.
OOC: lol now... Jura's REALLY in trouble!

IC: Flamey hangs onto Mar.
________

Ky grins and lets him, liking it.
Keres flicked his ears and tail. "Errr... not really... We're enemies, but since he looks like me I kinda can't resist myself." Keres chuckles as he said that. While Keres was putting shampoo on his hair, Dark Keres stayed silent and knelt down beside Blaize and started to rub Blaize's private parts.
Mar smiles and starts to speed up his running, going really fast while carrying Flamey, in few seconds, he and Flamey were already in front of the hotel ''And here we are, I wonder where are we gonna get food...''
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad