Join our server on Discord

Yaoi RPG? sounds fun! lets get it started!
Keres kisses Blaize as he scritches Blaize's ear. "Yep... yer' definitely cuter than Cerberus."
"Aw- thanks- that's nice- you're definitely the Cutest V.I.B. I've ever had!" Blaize replied, purring deeply as Keres scratched him.
"Awww, you think I'm cute?" Keres chuckles as he carresses Blaize.

OOC: Must sleep x.x *sleeps on Gunter*
"Well, Yeah! Of course you are!" Blaize replied.
Mar caressed Flamey's back softly with one of his claws as he looked around slowly ''There's so much- peace and quiet...'' He starts saying in a low voice and then shakes his head ''Don't like this... I don't like this...''
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad

"-and that was how Mr. Shadow found me, I was lost-" Chaos finished his story. When he looked up, Vermilion was crying on his tail, and Vajura was sobbing on his plams.

"That- was SO touching-" Jura sniffed.

A bead of sweat appeared behind Chaos's head.

"Y-Yeah.... Shadow's a goo guy- I pledge my allegiance to him even further!!" Vermolion wiped his eyes on his tail.

Another sweatdrop appeared.

"-I'd totally molest you if you weren't my superior!" Jura sobbed absentmindedly.

Chaos's eyes darkened, his brow twitched. There was an awkward silence.
"....planned?...nothing planned."
he guarded his mind from anythoughts but himself naked.
"like my new Robe?...its better than seeing me naked....er.."
Zeke grins. "Well, if you're sure. Let me know if I'm too heavy." He sits gingerly on Ryon's back.

Flamey grins in his sleep and rolls onto his back, his thumb popping out of his mouth and his hand resting lightly on Mar's muzzle.
Mar blinks slightly as he feels Flamey's claw on his muzzle as he was disatracted looking elsewhere, but then he smiles and starts to caress Flamey's head softly with is own claw.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Flamey grins and opens his eyes slowly, looking up at him.