Join our server on Discord

Yaoi RPG? sounds fun! lets get it started!
"Well i did ask for your friends name" oops i mant guard...never mind
Veemon's Followers
"Yeah, he's my guardian. His name's Ryon."
"oh shit." he looked to the sky. they are waiting for me to drop my guard, i know it. "um, nevermind that. I'm Cronos. It's nice to meet you."
Veemon's Followers
"Hello!" Ryon said energetically.

---

Back at the Hotel....

Moonshadow carried Blue to the bed, and placed him on it gently. Blue murred in his sleep peacefully. Moonshadow knelt down beside the bed, and gazed at Blue's peaceful face, he then started petting Blue's head.

"I'm sorry it has to be this way... Blue... I really am..." Moonshadow whispered.

"You haven't hurt anyone... you protected innocents... you did nothing so far... yet, You have suffered all these years... The Guardian Sanctum... Shadow... your loved ones..." Moonshadow whispered, continuing to pet Blue gently.

"I love you, Moonshadow... thank you..." Blue said in his sleep.

Moonshadow was silent, he couldn't help feeling so sorry for Blue- he was so innocent, but all these years... he's felt so much pain, misery, despair and grief- Yet... he still manages to smile....

"I promise I'll take care of you Blue... no matter what happens... I'll always be your Guardian.." Moonshadow said softly. He then stood up- and was about to teleport away- but-

"Are you going to leave me too? Please don't leave me... Please... I'm scared..." Blue murred, begging in his sleep.

Moonshadow stopped. he turne back, sat Blue up- and hugged him tightly, resting Blue's head on his shoulder. "I won't leave you, Blue... no matter where I go- I will always be with you..." Moonshadow said softly. He then lay Blue back down, and covered him with a Blanket.

"You've been through so much... we're lucky you didn't devastate neoearth." He said, then he disappered in the shadows, leaving Blue alone in his bed.

Blue whined in his sleep, longing for someone.
OOC: ... What happened to the house in the forest? Ky's waiting there!
OOC: There's a house in the forest? But Jura and Vermilion smashed it when they left- remember? the roof and windows and wall?

I

AM

SO

PROUD!!!

PAGE 200!!!!
OOC: Wait... Cronos said that....

IC: Ky shrugs and makes his way back to his hotel room--and who should he find but Blue there!

Ky blinks in surprise. "Blue! You're okay!"
Keres smiles and strokes Blaize's fur. "Hehehe... Why is it that Gaurdians seem to be always cute yet still quite feirce." Keres sits on Blaize's back. "Let's go attack Cerberus!"
Blaize purred and closed his eyes while Keres stroked him, then he opened his eyes, and put his razor sharp claws out.

"Sorry Cerb- V.I.B. Wants to have fun!" He said cheerfully.

Cerberus's eyes widened. "Grr- I haven't got time for this- I'll get you yet- BLAIZE!" Cerberus growled- then vanished in a gust of wind and sand.

---

Blue just slept there, his face looked lonely and sad- but there he was- sleeping-
Ky grins and puts down his board, deciding not to wake him.