Join our server on Discord

Yaoi RPG? sounds fun! lets get it started!
Keres cringes at the thought, since he still thinks Seit is scary, "Well that just makes me wanna NOT be one with Dark-Keres."
he yurns around to look at Keres as he cringes.
"your scared of me....."
he get closer.he gets in Keres face.
"....are you?"
After trying with extreme difficulty to keep their lives- Eventually, Jura and Vermilion was panting and covered in bruises and wounds- mostly burns.

Chaos calmed down, and apologized.

Vermilion healed Jura and himself, and explained everything.

Jura: I knew he was your little bro- but you know me... I'm a demon because of my lust.

----
Cerberus hummed a tune cheerfully, his eyes closed as he followed behind Seit.
----

"Partner- please don't leave me... I can't take it- It's too much-" Blue sobbed. "Where are you, partner? Please- come back- the pain is too much- it still hurts so much-" Blue cried.

"I've suffered Twenty years... Twenty years you've helped me, partner- I've suffered enough- I beg you- come back! I don't want to exist out here anymore! Let me hide back in the deepest, darkest reccesses of our subconcious- I beg of you!"
Zeke looks at Blue. "Illusion, is he?"
Blue looked up for the first time. "Z-Zeke? Oh... it's you..." Blue said, not expecting to see Zeke. "No- I'm not an Illusion... I-" He said- then suddenly fell silent.

"Hello... Blue. What's troubling you? You look worse than the last time we met." Zeke said to Blue, right beside otter Zeke.

He looked at Cronos. "Mm. A fallen. Figures." Zeke said coldly.
Zeke shakes his head. "Zeke...."

"I missed it. Something bad happened."
"Yes, you did." Zeke said to Zeke.

"Fallen- what did you do? Did you by any chance... Kill something very dear to him or something? Because then I'd have to report you."
Zeke stops him. "Zeke, stop!"
Zeke becomes motionless. "Yes Zeke."
Zeke sighs and stands up. "Sorry."