Join our server on Discord

RP! Everything or nothing!
"GIVE IT TO ME- GIVE TO ME- HARDEEEEERRRRRRRR!!!"

"TIFFY!!!!!!!!!!!!!"
He then started to widly fuck her, not caring about the voice that was calling Tiffany, he just humped her really hard, squeezing her tits with his claws as he moans liked mad, getting his orgasm near ''This better worth that A+!!''
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"I'm- CUMMMING----" She yelled.

"TIFFY!? WHAT WAS THAT!? I'M COMING OUT!!!"
He moaned the same hard as her and then ejaculated the same time as her, this time even more harder, as he filled her womb with even more of his cum ''Oh HECK YEAH, YOUR HOT!!'' He almost yelled from the pleasure as he arched his back, his claws squeezed her big breasts really hard when he cummed.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
She cummed with him- "Ohhh-YEEEEEEESSSSSSSSS!!"
Mar then lowered his face and started kissing her lips deeply and passionately, going for a french kiss while wagging his tail happily around, he still humping her a bit, sending some more cum inside her ''Mmnh... yeah... I found a new definition for Biology...'' He mumbles in the kiss while playing with her tongue.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
She did the same.
He then noticed that her digivice was still beeping ''That thing is getting on my neves... YOU ARE INTERRUPTING THE ROMANCE HERE!!'' He yells to the digivice and stops kissing her for a moment.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Suddenly- the room was filled with light- and two tall figures appeared-

Their mouths dropped to the ground.

D1: T-T-T-TIFFY!?

D2: OH my- HOW DARE YOU!!! (Looks at mar)
''How dare I...'' He started thinking for a bit, then looked on both of them ''Hmm... how dare I what?'' He asks them while he perks his ears, his dick still inside Tiffany's pussy.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad