Join our server on Discord

RP! Everything or nothing!
In a table on the corner, Gunter just finished his Romanian "Telling-Off" fest.

G: -And you made me miss an entire period. Any questions?

Eriol, Freidrich and RV had blank, slightly horrified expressions on their faces.

Eriol: That- was the longest sermon I have EVER recieved- :shock:

RV: I- I- I- (Head slams to the table, and he begins sobbing)

Freid: (Silent with mouth open.) :shock:

Gun: Look, if I miss ONE more class, you're all gonna' get it- (Lowers his voice to a dangerous tone) Even though you ARE digimon. Now if I were you... I'd get something to eat...

Eriol: W-what about you?

Gun: I'm not having anything...

Freid: why?

RV: (Sobs and chokes onto his arm, head bowed on the table)

Gun: (A dangerous glint appears in his cold eyes for a split second)

(Eriol, RV and Freid immediately stand up to get their food.)

Gunter rubbed his forehead while shaking his bowed head and mumbled a few romanian curses.
OOC: It was a spicy sauce only, it goes great with Okonomiyaki :P

IC: Mar smiles widely at TK's comment, his mouth literraly stuffed with his food, he muched it down and kept eating, then drank down his soda ''Ahh... the only thing better than this is beer...'' He says with a chuckle and then looks on Kari and TK ''So... something interesting while I was in... err... bathroom?''
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"Hyper huh? Who does that remind me of?" Shadow laughed a bit, then turned to Mar raising his drink in salute, "A fellow party man, nice."

Slashmon began chewing on the packet Shadow had dropped into the bag, tearing it open with his teeth, Finally. he sniffed it quickly and ate the entire bag, That wasn't too, Slashmon's eyes shot open as the spiciness took effect. "AHHHHHHHHH!" He jumped out of the bag and made a mad dash towards any source of water.

Think fast. "Wow, you guys have big rats here. I gotta go, do something bye!" He stood up and bolted for the door Slashmon had left through.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
From a brief moment, Mar's eyes blinked and turned to lizard ones as he saw Slashmon running away, but then he blinked again and they turned back to normal ''Guess he's gonna have some problems... I better help 'em, I'll see you two in just a bit!'' He says and winks to TK and Kari, then runs after Shadow and Slashmon.

OOC: Oh, I have the human form of Mar ready if you don't quite get how he looks, it's more like showing off my friend's artwork but meh! mrgreen
Look here:

http://www.deviantart.com/view/31711004/

Faiz is a great artist :D
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
TK and Kari blinked as they dropped their forks.

"That was what I think it was?" TK asked blinking and Kari just nodded still surprised.

"I.... I think so...." Kari barely muttered watching Mar and Shadow running after Slashmon.

~at Kari's house~

By now Patamon's dick was fully erect and he was rubbing it against Gatomon's pussy slowly teasing her. Gatomon arched her back in delight and moaned as she was purring louder.

"Mmnn....... nngh..... ahh... Pata.... take me.... oh yes..." she moaned and moved her hips trying to get his dick slide inside her pussy but Patamon moved a bit away and smirked.

"ah, ah, ah. My game, my rules kitten" he said with a smirk and Gatomon just looked at him with a smile and seductive eyes. Those eyes he loved so much. He then resumed his teasing rubbing her pussy with his dick and ocationally sliding the head of it between her pussy lips making her let out soft meowing moans in pleasure.
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
"Smooth move genius," Shadow stood by a stall in the bathroom while Slashmon had his head shoved under a faucet, drinking almost his 18th gallon of water, "The entire school's gonna know about you now."

"You're the one who put hot-sauce in the bag!" Slashmon shouted quickly before sticking his head back under the sink.

"How was I supposed to know you'd eat it?" He put his hand to his forehead, "Of course, you eat everything don't you?"
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Mar by then entered the bathroom and went to Slashmon and Shadow, the door was locked by him so no one could enter by now, he tapped Shadow's back from behind ''Hey''.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Shadow spun around ready for a surprise attack, one of the joys of always getting into fights, but relaxed when he saw Mar, "Just you, guess you want an explanation of him." He pointed quickly at Slashmon who still had his head under the faucet not paying attention to anything.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
''It's okay... I just ran up here to help both of you, fortunately... no one saw you two yet... you ran away to fast'' He explained softly with no interest on Slashmon, just staring on Shadow.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"Well that's good," Shadow leaned back against a wall, "I was kinda worried people would start freaking out or something, we weren't exactly popular back home, something about an incident in New-York involving a giant tree."
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad