Join our server on Discord

Yaoi RPG? sounds fun! lets get it started!
"I know," says Ky. "Trouble is, the darkness would work through him."

_____

"Closer.... Keep going...." Zeke hears that voice speaking to him as he walks.

_____

Someone shrouded in mist appears to Shadow.

"Ah, you must be the infamous Shadow."
she laughed "i belive the darkness would spit him out, instead. he wouldn't hurt a fly if it wasn't to protect some one."
Veemon's Followers
"Sothe...." says Ky. "I know you wouldn't say a word against Cronos. I wouldn't either. But I just met him yesterday, and I'm not accusing him, but he may very well be. No matter how much you think you know him, you unfortunately can't tell what's in his mind.
"do you want me to cheak on him?"
Veemon's Followers
Ky nods. "It would help."
Mar perks his ears up, hearing the conversation inside the room, he just patted Flamey's shoulder once ''We shoudln't go in right now... we should wait a bit for now...'' He says as he crosses his arms.

OOC: THAT'S IT! I'M GOING TO KILL MY SISTER! Evil
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
OOC: Well, THAT'S not very nice!

IC: Flamey just nods.
Mar smiles and goes to a nearby wall, then sits and leans on the wall, which is in front of the door, then pats the ground besides him so Flamey goes too with him so they can wait.

OOC: Yeah you right, I should have killed her before.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
OOC: WELCOME BACK!!

IC:

"Mm." Shadow mumbled coldly as he stood his ground. "I'm trying to keep my existence a secret." He turned his head towards the newcomer. "Do you want something?"

---

"Are you sure he wouldn't do anything to hurt us? I'm sure he isn't STUPID enough to go ask Shadow to help him get stronger, would he? Shadow'd kill him." Blue said.

---

"But you already KNOW martial arts! and Shadow isn't a telepath... so it's pretty safe- you're VERY powerful already!" Scarlet said.

---

At that moment, shatter-ice-effect appeared, and Cerberea jumped out.
"-Cerberus!? Cerberus- Where are you, Buddy!?" She yelled, not noticing Zeke behind her.
OOC: lol Still in NJ, going back to FL tomorrow night.

IC: Flamey grins and sits next to him, leaning against his friend's shoulder.

Ky shrugs. "I don't know.... I just hope he's okay."

Zeke doesn't notice her at first. He just keeps walking slowly in his trance-- and trips over Cerberea, landing face-first on the ground. However, not even that jolts him out of it.

"Gotta... get... to... shore...." he mutters, getting up again. He barely even noticed what had happened.

"'Do I want something,' he asks!" the newcomer exclaims. "You certainly lack manners! I wish to join you and your team. And since you want something in return, as you so politely explained to that creature before, I think I have something that I'm sure will interest you."