Join our server on Discord

Yaoi RPG? sounds fun! lets get it started!
"oh wait, I DON'T HAVE ONE!!!" he sighs "sacrlet! could you come here please?" he yelled into the night.
Veemon's Followers
"I will not fail you." Cerberus whispered. "yeah- what Keres said!" he replied, then he was suddenly spinning around above. "Dance of subzero!" he said- and he began taking the appearance of pure ice.

---

a beam of light appeared beside Cronos.
"....killin this Fool!"Seit Jumped off Cerberus's Shoulder and Charges for Geon.he Lands a Harder Punch on Geon,Breaking his Psych Armor.he twisted hips and Kicked Geon in the head,Knocking him back."...how did you do that....".Seit looked at him with anger."...im giving you 5 seconds to explain why i shold not turn into my Demon Form again and tear you limb from limb.".Geon still not impressed regained his balance and charged for Seit.he aimed a Hard Punch to Seit's Gut.it connected,causing the 1st Arch to Appear."thats i mother Fucker"he said.already getting a wicked smile on his face.
"ok, this is new"
Veemon's Followers
Seit/Legion Wrote:"....killin this Fool!"Seit Jumped off Cerberus's Shoulder and Charges for Geon.he Lands a Harder Punch on Geon,Breaking his Psych Armor.he twisted hips and Kicked Geon in the head,Knocking him back."...how did you do that....".Seit looked at him with anger."...im giving you 5 seconds to explain why i shold not turn into my Demon Form again and tear you limb from limb.".Geon still not impressed regained his balance and charged for Seit.he aimed a Hard Punch to Seit's Gut.it connected,causing the 1st Arch to Appear."thats one mother Fucker"he said.already getting a wicked smile on his face.
"Gotcha." Cerberus said, appearing in-between Seit and Geon, he kicked out, hitting him once-twisted in mid air- hit him again- thrice- four times- he had absorbed the punch that geon threw.

Then with his teeth- he grabbed Seith by the shirt- and threw him forward to Geon.
Keres began casting a lot of spells. "Speed Up! Prevention! Empowerment!" Now Cerberus and Seit were faster, tougher and stronger. Keres jumps up high into the sky and gets his scythe out. "Seizon-Sha, Matsujistsu!" Keres throws the Scythe onto the ground, making the whole area into an icy arena.
"i'm busy- whaddaya' want?" Scarlet's voice came out of the beam of light.
OOC: who?
OOC: *sweatdrop* Man I'm slow at replies.