Join our server on Discord

Yaoi RPG? sounds fun! lets get it started!
Cerberus starts growling. "Don't worry if he's Dying- Geon's HERE..."
*moonshadow
Veemon's Followers
*nope...
Keres releases Seit, then looks at him and Cerberus. "GO! After this Geon-guy! I'll watch Legion!" Keres creates a gravity prison on Legion. "GO!"
*CLUE: ex. of a Knight of darkness: Vajura, Vegarel, Vagabond, Vagrant, Chaos...

---

"SEIT!! ORDERS!?" Cerberus said.
Seit stops,releses him and looks at Keres."...DONT....MESS...-"Seits Distorted head floats over to get in the face Keres"....WITH ME!"Seit Senses Geon and Reforms his body back to normal.".....HIM!"he just Kicks Legion into a Tree and strats running on Trees to get to him.
Cerberus turned to follow, stopped, turned to Legion, paused, put his paw on the ground, impaled him in ice-spikes, grabbed Keres and threw him on Cerberus's back, and followed Seit.
*sorry, lunch. anywho it's Scarlet isn't it?
Veemon's Followers
Keres goes to the weakened Legion and looks at him. "Man... that Seit is one weird and hot-headed fellow." Before Cerberus threw him onto his back, Keres throws a talisman onto Legion. "If you dare use your powers, I think you already knew what happened before when we met."
Seit Turned His arm into a Dark Tentacle and wrapped around Cerberus's Neck and lifted it up."....He's......MINE!!!!"he throws Cerberus into a Brush.then looks at Keres."....You...Again.."he Growls a Bit as he ignores them and goes back to Finding Geon.

---------------------

"he'll be here anytime...."Geon said looking though the Necronamicon for Spell."that one will work....ok"he keeps reading.