Join our server on Discord

Yaoi RPG? sounds fun! lets get it started!
Keres looks at Cerberus, concered about the 'forbidden to love' part. Keres smiles at him and says, "But even though you're forbidden... You love him don't you?..." Keres then gets the picture of the coonie. "His name is Ruffy... and well... I admit... I love him... but there's one problem..." Keres looks at his left paw and it starts burning in a white flame. "I'm not a real anthro just like him and the others... I was a human who was transformed into one by accident... I may look 12, but I've been alive like this for 100 or more years... since the accident that my family made during an experiment... all the humans in the world I came from turned into anthros, but then died coz they weren't strong enough... As for me and my family we turned anthro... well... we were lucky... but also, all the animals turned into anthros. Soon, my parents died... leaving me, my sister and my two cousins alone in the anthro world... My sister and my cousin headed off to find other survivors... while I was left alone with my other cousin who wasn't completely transformed yet... 100 years later, I met this coonie boy and well... fell in love with him... and yeah, he's my boyfriend... but now I'm stuck here... and I'm starting to miss him..." Keres sighs. "Oh I wish I can go back to him right now..."
Cerberus sighed. "I can't love him... but I like him." Cerberus replied.

"You know... you remind me of Zed... an Elite guardian..." Cerberus said. "He looks ten- but he's been a high-ranking guardian for more than a billion years- he travels through the time streams and stuff like that... his partner, Moonshadow, is just as cool, he's my idol. I wanna be a great guardian animal just like moonshadow." Cerberus said. He felt bad about Keres... but his story was not very different from the Guardians back at Sanctum- all rather sad- tragic...

Cerberus rested his muzzle on Keres's lap. "Don't worry... I can get a Guardian to help you get back to your boyfriend... it's dangerous here..." Cerberus said.

(reffer to guardian list)
he giggles lightly and kisses kai back on the cheek, rolls on his back and slowly starts to swim/float away.

getting exhausted, he turns back to the chore in a light panic. reaching the shore, a shocked look to his face, he plops over onto his back, breathing heavilly.
"couldn't...touch...ground..." he says as he catches his breath from the panic attack.
OOC:your watching DaD:Beatdown and the only match on the card is the Complete fucking up of Legion...O.o n/e way.

IC:
Legion is almost out of breath.Seit need to know where Geon is but his Anger has taken him over."...Gah!....OK..Ok!"Legion said wheezly,but it goes unheard as Legion is whipped into Keres and Cerberus's direction.Seit Simply floats over them and lands in front of Legion,who is almost shaking."Stop...Please STOP!".Seit grins with evil in his Red eyes.he opens his Coat,Showing a Giant Eyeball.looking directly at Legion.
"Relesing Control art Restriction to Level 2"as Seit Seit Said that,Shadow Dogs where Appearing outside of that eye.they charged for Legion,who was Paying to his God right now.They grab him by each limb and start to stuck him into the Eye."OH GOOOD HELP MEE!"
"Well, if they're in this room...." Flamey taps lightly, almost timidly, on the door. He's still afraid of Blue.

"Oh," says Ky, unable to read auras. "Well, let's see where they've--- wait... Chaos' little brother? Is he evil too?"
occ:lol someone noticed!!! ic:

he recalled the last fight with vagabond. 'you know the answer now. i must become more powerful. to protect. myself, innocents and... you. no matter the cost. i'm leaving now.' "stay with them and protect them, Sothe" "but-" "no. no buts. just do it." ".... fine. i'll stay." he walked into the shadows in the forest. and dissappered.
Veemon's Followers
''Let's... see'' He says and stays behind Flamey, swishing his tail around slowly.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Kai rushed to Humon, to if something is wrong. "Are you alright?" asked Kai with worry look on his face.
"Hm? You mean... this ISN'T the right door?" Flamey asks.
''Hmm...'' He mutters in a low voice as he tries to feel them inside ''Yeah... I'm sure'' Mar nods to him.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad