Join our server on Discord

Yaoi RPG? sounds fun! lets get it started!
''To tell you the truth Flamey... I have quite a hunch today... I think I know where he is exactly'' Mar says as he walks to Flamey to the hotel, they both finally reach it.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"Wow, you're so cool, Mar!"
He blushes and rubs his cheek with one finger, as he didn't expect that, but he just nodded and smiled ''Thanks, now... let me see...'' Mar says and closes his eyes again, then opens them quickly, looks around and then wags his tail around ''He is with... wait... that's Ky... Blue's with Ky... I hope he doesn't blame me too much...'' He thinks as he looks on Flamey, nodding once again ''Done, follow me'' Mar finishes and walks to the room where Blue and Ky are.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Blue cried silently as Ky hugged him. "Deppending if he still considers us as friends..." he said. Then he froze- "Someone is tracking me... It's Mar... and Chaos's little brother." Blue said. He emitted a strange aura that threw off Mar's abillity to read and track auras.
Keres woke up as he heard the fighting. "Huh?... What's happening?" Keres whispered to Cerberus as he woke up.
Cerberus put him down on the ground. "Shhhh... Let Seit vent everything out." he whispered. Then he took the picture with his mouth, and offered it to Keres. "-Zhis yur 'oyfrend? 's 'ute." Cerberus said with the picture between his teeth.
Keres yelps a bit and quickly grabs the photo from your mouth, though it was clear that he was blushing. "NO! He's... just a friend!" Keres was blushing more as he hid the photo in his bag.
"-That explains the hearts." Cerberus said cooly, sitting down beside him, watching Seit carefully.
"He's not my boyfriend!" Keres exclaimed at Cerberus with a clear blush on his face, then he sits down and watches Seit. "Aren't we going to do anything but watch? What if your boyfriend Seit gets in trouble?"
Cerberus looked hurt. "I can't have a boyfriend... Guardians are forbidden to love." He sighed. "And he's handling it quite well. I'll jump in when he needs help- or gets out of control..." he said.

Cerberus then crossed his paws, and rested his muzzle on them. "And I never said he was your boyfriend. I was merely asking." He said. "So, does your friend have a name?"