Join our server on Discord

Yaoi RPG? sounds fun! lets get it started!
He simply smiles and keeps licking his chest hungrily, his fingers teasing his tailhole slowly and softly.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Flamey squirms some more, his cock rising to full hardness--roughly five inches.
He now pulls Flamey by his buttcheeks and makes him sit on his chest, he keeps squeezing his buttcheeks as he takes a lick at the head of Flamey's dick.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Keres is a bit uncomfortable with the two people, Cerberus being naked, and Seit seemed just weird. "... Uhhh... How long do I have to wait before I can go home to where I live..." After a while, he gets tired and then fell against Cerberus' back.

OOC: Hey, Keres is still 12 <_< So how can he stand so much walking and he just finished fishing... it's very very tiring.
Flamey gives a low moan, liking it a lot.
''Do you like Flamey?'' He asked while licking his dick again, pulling him closer from his buttcheeks while starting to grip them a little hard, giving him even more pleasure.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"Y-yes..." Flamey moans, bucking involuntarily.
He simply giggled and then took the head of his dick inside his mouth, starting to suck on it as his claws kept squeezing his buttcheeks.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Flamey's beginning to feel strange, and figures he'd better warn Mar.

"S-something's... gonna... happen...."
''I know'' He said with his mouth full as he started to move his head upwards, deep throating his meat as he swirled his tongue inside and he kept caressing Flamey's butt.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad