Join our server on Discord

Yaoi RPG? sounds fun! lets get it started!
He smiles, then nuzzles his face playfully ''Thanks... you made me feel... better... Flamey...''
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"Good!"
He simply kept smiling, he had forgotten about anything and only cared about his new best friend, who he started to love, he looked like him, he was really cute and kind, he couldn't stand not being with him for even a little time now ''I really like being with you... Flamey'' He told him, kissing him again, but this time, he kissed his lips softly, once.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Flamey grins, not seeming to mind. After all, Jura had done it before.
''Do you like Flamey?'' He asked, this time didn't mind kissing him, he felt a little more confident.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Flamey grins and nods. "I like it."
He smiled, this time, he couldn't hold himself any longer, he just licked Flamey's lips, which lead to a passionate kiss from Mar's side, kissing him hungrily as he caressed Flamey's cheeks with his claws softly.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Flamey is surprised, and opens his mouth to speak, but instead, Mar's tongue just goes in there. Trusting Mar, he allows him to do it, and even tries to copy him, just like with Jura.
He simply let him do it too, Mar moaned a bit, then when his tongue was inside, he started to french with Flamey, playing with his tongue as he started to remove Flamey's mask slowly from his head.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
An inexperienced Flamey copies Mar's moves, except for the helmet. He's very good at imitation--maybe it could be a fighting style someday. He holds onto Mar's neck while the mask comes off.