Join our server on Discord

Yaoi RPG? sounds fun! lets get it started!
He giggles and plays back, he never got to know another Flamedramon in his life, and now, he was playing with one and he was his friend ''Hehe... I like you little Flamey'' He said and licked his cheek softly as he continued playing.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Flamey just wags the end of his tail and grins at him.
''You play like this with your big brother too, right Flamey?'' He asked while smiling to him ''You sure are a good boy...'' He finished as both tails touched and played around.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Flamey was suddenly very happy. Only his parents had ever called him a "good boy." For some reason, he liked it.
''I'm glad that I'm being able to make him smile... god I can't take little boys crying...'' He thought to himself and then simply patted his head again, loving to be with his new friend and play with him.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Flamey doesn't know it, but his tail is thumping against Mar-- almost at his crotch. He stops for a while and just relaxes in his arms.
He couldn't help but gasp for a bit, as his crotch was lapped at a little bit ''Not now... don't dare to come out...'' He thought, as his touch actually had made him aroused for a bit, he just shook his head and cuddled him softly against him and his musclous chest, his white hair caressing Flamey's head as he rubbed his face along his.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
That only makes Flamey's tail move faster along Mar's crotch, while Flamey is still oblivious to what he's doing as he hugs his friend.
''No... heck no... please don't...'' He thought and tried to stop, but he moaned softly from the touch her was recieving, as it had quite an effect on his pouch, he closed his eyes and tried to switch him in air, so he held Flamey around his arms like a baby, more than like a hug.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"Huh?" Flamey is not used to being held like that, and it feels awkward to him at first.