Join our server on Discord

Yaoi RPG? sounds fun! lets get it started!
Chaos shook his head. his face rather blank of emotions. "I never crossed you." he said Bluntly. then looked at one of his claws- which still had Blue's blood on it. he got a small glass tube, and collected it there, then corked it.

he then put the bottle away. "One candle. Is the source of darkness." Chaos said. he then looked at a bird in a tree. "Oooh- pretty..."
OOC: Sleep well, Mar!
ooc: good night! don't let gunter bite!
"Foolish expression. Go on, tough guy. Attack me. You don't even notice your brother's pain, you're so intent on me. Go for it."

"J-jura!" Flamey cries. "Jura, where are you?!"
"pain?" Chaos asked confusedly. he then realized Flamey was watching.
"oh Flamey- I'm so sorry-" Chaos said, he went to Flamey and kneeled in front of him. "I'm so sorry- I was only trying to protect you and Shadow-" Chaos sobbed.

Blue clutched his stomach. "Oh great." he said. "rejuvenate." he replenished his blood, but continued to bleed.
Flamey yelps and runs away as fast as he can, tripping only a few feet away but getting up quickly, running to find Jura.

Zeke, meanwhile, walks up to Blue.

"Aquitor Replento." Since most lifeforms are made mostly of water, Blue's blood is replenished, his skin reforms, and now there's no damage. It's as if Zeke built a new part to his body--except the fur is slightly shorter there, which will be fixed soon.
"thank you." Blue got up- rather emotionlessly. the wound kept openning and healing repeatedly- but would do until they could fix it.

"Flamey!" Chaos cried- but he didnt follow him. "be careful..." he whispered to himself instead, and broke down, sobbing and choking uncontrolably.
Jura was sitting around checking out his massive claws- when Flamey came running to him. "Oh, flamey- how's it- what's wrong?" Jura asked.
Zeke picks up Chaos and sets him in front of Blue. "You'd better find a way to heal him."
Chaos walks on Zeke's chest- backdive kicks away, and lands, sitting under a tree, apparently, very mournful. his claws cover his eyes.

Blue sits beside him. "Why the tears?"

"none of your business." Chaos said in between sobs.