Join our server on Discord

Yaoi RPG? sounds fun! lets get it started!
Seit lets go of Keres and walks away into the forest to think.
----------------------------------
"Legion,you have done well"
Legion is standing before a man that looks like Seit,but with White hair,Red eyes,and different Cloths.
"thank you....my master"Legion says with a little bow.
"lets begin phase two of our little plan......you know what to do."
"Yes,My Master"with that he dissapeared
Zeke's calm face is still there-- but there's much more danger behind the eyes than normal as he gives Chaos a look that sends chills down his spine.

OOC: brb, shower
Chaos smacked Mar's arm away with such a force, he was knocked back slightly. "Never underestimate the Power of darkness." he said coldly. he then grabbed Flamey- and teleported off.

Blue got up- but then blood spluttered out of his mouth- his pupils dilated, and his wound opened again. "d-damn it..."
Something's wrong-- Chaos immediately returns to his former position.
ooc: chaos?
''Damn... Blue...'' He said and held his arm for a bit, cracked it and it was okay again ''I don't care, I'll keep healing it till... wait... he said darkness...'' He said and then remembered about something, narrowing his eyes as the name Chaos echoed through his mind ''Hold on, I exactly know how to counter this...'' He said and placed his claws again, but this time, they didn't attempt to heal, but to pierce his stomach again, the claws glowed green, and they suddenly started to fill around with darkness, he narrowed his eyes again.

''As I thought... damnit...'' He muttered in a low voice and then retracted his claws, making Blue lose some blood along with the wound made from darkness and Mar turned it into a shpere which he crushed with one claw ''Now it'll work...'' He calmly said and repeated a huge healing energy to recover and restore Blue.

''You ok now?'' He asked concerned to him.

OOC: Damn... I g2g to bed soon... T_T
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
OOC: Yes. Chaos.

IC: Zeke is holding him there. His face is unchanged, and he holds a readily-charged attack in his paw.

Flamey looks hurt and afraid. He is backing away from his brother as if Chaos had just bitten him.
ooc: okie dokie!

ic: Blue sighed. '...I- Ithink it- GUNGH!" he started bleeding again.

Where there is light... there is always darkness...

"Let go of me." Chaos flipped- and landed on his feet gracefully. he is too angry to notice flamey. "I see the weasel wants to play... starting by playing mr. emotionless, hm? I love to play. same Gmae." Chaos stands stock still.
"You should never have crossed me," Zeke says, voice mellow and fearless. "One single candle will melt darkness into nothing...."
''Just try enough and don't give up on the pain... it will go off shortly... the attack that guy inflicted was... I mean, the effect was removed, I'll ease that pain, but... you still need to fight it till it recovers by itself...'' Mar said and placed his claw on his chest, which made his bleeding stop once again ''No dark guy will beat me this time...'' He calmly thought to himself and kept healing Blue, determined to get rid of that pain.

OOC: -_-;; Well... I g2g, I'll see you in 6-8 hours ppl, sorry! x3
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad