Join our server on Discord

Yaoi RPG? sounds fun! lets get it started!
''Hey, come on, I won't bite'' He chuckled and then grabbed his claw softly and shook it ''I just want to be your friend'' He finished.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
ooc: uh- chaos is staring at you as if he will attack you- check my post on page 149!
*pushes Seit away* No. Who are you anyways? Where am I?
seeing Keres shove Seit like that- he growled slightly.
OOC: *slaps forehead* DANG! I didn't see that post!! Uhm... let's see...

IC: Mar then stands up and turns to see Chaos and stares on him ''What's your problem? I was just worried about him, he seemed scared you know'' He said and then wagged his tail.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
He looked back at Flamey. "Thought I told you to find shadow?" Chaos said sternly. it's not safe here." he said.

"You were concerned?" Chaos raised an eyebrow. "but he isn't supposed to be here... it's not safe... with a fallen... and a deranged killer..." Chaos said, holding Flamey's hand.
ooc: a LITTLE over-protective. lol
He sighed ''I was just caring for him because I thought he was scared, only that'' He said while crossing his arms.

OOC:BRB!
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
OOC: back lol
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Chaos was silent for a moment. then he loosened up. "I'm sorry... I'm a bit over-protective over my little brother... I havent seen him in a long time..." he said. "I am Chaos, you are Mar? I heard you." He said, offering a paw to shake. "I suggest you becareful... theres a fallen over there." he points at Cronos. "and he's ready to attack."