Join our server on Discord

Yaoi RPG? sounds fun! lets get it started!
heh well, PM then
seit looked a like a mix between anger and Fear."......hes back..."seit said to himself.Cain fluttered to Seit's head."Hey...you havent hit me like that since the day we met.....seit?"he said trying to get a good look at Seit."yes?"he said Looking up at cain with a light smile,though Cain can tell his Aura was extatic with his real emotions."come on".Seit walks back to the group of people."....Seit."he said with worry and sadness as he followed.
occ: woah- I feel terrible-
"No." Blue said firmly. "We need to get the others first- by now- shadow already knows we're here..." Blue said.

------
"Seit? can I do anything?" Cerberus asked.

OCC: sorry- I don't feel very well- now my bros are pestering me about my birthday tomorrow- (28th), I don't feekl like celebrating with the headache, the ulcer and the LBM- *groan*
"Ah! What the?, Where is he?" Keres looks around for Legion, then sees Seit. "Who are you?" Keres gets his scythe and points it at Seit. "Are you a friend of that weird creep? Answer me or die!"
"Ah! What the?, Where is he?" Keres looks around for Legion, then sees Seit. "Who are you?" Keres gets his scythe and points it at Seit. "Are you a friend of that weird creep? Answer me or die!"
Cerberus pounces and takes the scythe away. "don't you DARE point that thing at Seit!" He growled.

"-and if you threaten him again- you will have ME to answer to!" He growled again.
Sothe and Cronos walked out of the forest and into the camp. Cronos noticed the ones he fought against. "awww man." he took a fighting stance "lets get this over with." "uh, who are these people?" Sothe asked
Veemon's Followers
Seit looked at Cerberus."its not worth it.....he cant do a thing to me.".he then looked at Keres in a Worryed way."When Legion looked at you...did you feel anything new placed in there or anything taken out?"he Said grabing Keres's Shoulder and shaking him a bit."Seit,you sure you ok?"Cain asked even more worryed.
Flamey begins to whimper. "N-no! We didn't do anything, don't hurt us!"

Zeke hears the commotion and signals for them to stay still, watching.